Clydesdale Midweek

thedoo

Just got minzs today off buff mcardle other gent in the sport and EXCELLENT set hes got and got 2 instead off the one great looking pair off youngsters and it's great meeting guys and havein wee chat hope fully keep touch and friends it's what the pigeon games all about so big thank u buff

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got minzs today off buff mcardle other gent in the sport and EXCELLENT set hes got and got 2 instead off the one great looking pair off youngsters and it's great meeting guys and havein wee chat hope fully keep touch and friends it's what the pigeon games all about so big thank u buff

An absolute pleasure meeting you joe , hope they do you a wee turn and will get down to see mate . Top man ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

About 50 years ago my brother and I were lucky to get two birds from Stan Bonnington.I remember my dad driving us to Haddington and waiting outside smoking until two hours later wee came out with two lovely youngsters and they did us so proud! Formed a great loft He was a gentleman and so is his son Chris, Thanks to this Auction I will soon be able to relive these memories with the Highgate Strain!

One of the things i'd forgotten when I took up the birds again was how decent and geneorus pigeon people still are.

I bid for one youngster at the shu auction from Tam Richardson and today four have arrived. Four cracking Blues , and the extra mile he went to get them to me won't be forgotten!!!!

One of the things i'd forgotten when I took up the birds again was how decent and geneorus pigeon people still are.

I bid for one youngster at the shu auction from Tam Richardson and today four have arrived. Four cracking Blues , and the extra mile he went to get them to me won't be forgotten!!!!

Different Class 👌ðŸ»ðŸ‘ŒðŸ»

well done tam top man