Next Liverpool Manager

Guest mambo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#obsessed

Word just in, if Dave dose not pony up this time, morelos, and tav might leave for nothing, like gregsy nasey, and Lafferty done will find out in about 3 weeks, according to Alan Brazil.

Word just in, if Dave dose not pony up this time, morelos, and tav might leave for nothing, like gregsy nasey, and Lafferty done will find out in about 3 weeks, according to Alan Brazil.

Been hearing this drivel from you for years! Why not just concentrate on your own team and support the fighting fund for all the upcoming court cases!

#obsessed #getalife #bigjock........youknowtherest

Been hearing this drivel from you for years! Why not just concentrate on your own team and support the fighting fund for all the upcoming court cases!

#obsessed #getalife #bigjock........youknowtherest

I told you all on Valentine's day 2012, and you all sat on yer hands,ask Dave is he going to pay Ashley and Hummel if not they will shut you down and I have it from a good source if you want to get ahead get a hat you can pay into club 1872 to start saying your club you have been warned

I told you all on Valentine's day 2012, and you all sat on yer hands,ask Dave is he going to pay Ashley and Hummel if not they will shut you down and I have it from a good source if you want to get ahead get a hat you can pay into club 1872 to start saying your club you have been warned

Here it is a pity your manky mob didn't sit on their hands rather than putting them places they shouldn't have!

danny you have no respect they lay to rest one of there legends today and all you can talk about is them going out the game i for one dont want that scottish football needs them in our game the old firm is what scottish footballs all about its a great buzz

Here speaks a sensible man with a bit of decency. Well done ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Having said that you have made an error! You are expecting someone to act and think along the lines of your own standards and intelligence.....unfortunately he is not fit to lace your boots on either count. If he is not gloating about people losing doo’s he is just hoping to get joy from someone else’s misfortune. I could draw a better dooman than that tube!

Here speaks a sensible man with a bit of decency. Well done ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Having said that you have made an error! You are expecting someone to act and think along the lines of your own standards and intelligence.....unfortunately he is not fit to lace your boots on either count. If he is not gloating about people losing doo’s he is just hoping to get joy from someone else’s misfortune. I could draw a better dooman than that tube!

Ok then I will pose for you again,but not naked this time :drinking-coffee-200:

danny you have no respect they lay to rest one of there legends today and all you can talk about is them going out the game i for one dont want that scottish football needs them in our game the old firm is what scottish footballs all about its a great buzz

A wanted gretna to get kept in, it didn't happen also wanted third Lanark get kept in,never happened why was that, a heads up, we played the old firm tonight, in Patrick thistle. The only old firm

You should be sectioned

You tell me, who is robbing there support, Celtic are £ 89 for three uefc games and rangers are £111 for three games that's £37 quid more you follow the idea the shameless Dave, with a squint in his eye knows its mugs that support rangers and the red top rags will not investigate for fear of not getting a we snippet of a story as they did in 2012 as a say when you try and help you mob,you just stick yer fingers in your ears. and listen to Dave the liar and a judge found him out

You tell me, who is robbing there support, Celtic are £ 89 for three uefc games and rangers are £111 for three games that's £37 quid more you follow the idea the shameless Dave, with a squint in his eye knows its mugs that support rangers and the red top rags will not investigate for fear of not getting a we snippet of a story as they did in 2012 as a say when you try and help you mob,you just stick yer fingers in your ears. and listen to Dave the liar and a judge found him out

Sorry £ 84 for Celtics 3 games

come on Danny tell the real reason yous are selling tickets for 84?? it's cause yous can't sell them. just check your attendances you's canny sell out a European night

£37 a ticket x 3 = £111 pound you will get no away tickets for Porto game ,and now yous are getting a kick up the < A rse> from a Glib and shameless liar these words come from a judge in south Africa. And through him you will have DONNY lol on the Jersey

£37 a ticket x 3 = £111 pound you will get no away tickets for Porto game ,and now yous are getting a kick up the < A rse> from a Glib and shameless liar these words come from a judge in south Africa. And through him you will have DONNY lol on the Jersey

it's 40 odd bucks for a old firm ticket ..37 to watch your teams against good teams that are normally in the champions league isn't dear ..Danny you's are charging that price cause u canny fill the stadium and that why

it's 40 odd bucks for a old firm ticket ..37 to watch your teams against good teams that are normally in the champions league isn't dear ..Danny you's are charging that price cause u canny fill the stadium and that why

Right enough its easier to fill 50,000 than it is to fill 65,000 next year it will be nice seeing the big DONNY stamped on the front of the orange tap, and PUMA doon the arm. LOL and sports DIRECT all around the park