West Region Combine

Paul Mac 31

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they can show a National result of form saying west Region,,,,, all 5 more than welcome

Their is approx 35 other lofts outside the main 3 west Region federations and midland,,and SL

Again all west Region welcome

Paul this is a brilliant idea,and thank's for all your work and input on doing this,as someone has already said what's not to like? It's about time the pigeon fraternity pulled together and stopped being selfish with the I'm alright attitude and watching the pigeon game dying in front of their eyes.

Paul this is a brilliant idea,and thank's for all your work and input on doing this,as someone has already said what's not to like? It's about time the pigeon fraternity pulled together and stopped being selfish with the I'm alright attitude and watching the pigeon game dying in front of their eyes.

100%

Are you in the west region of the snfc or snrpc?

Just thought that since the emphasis was on the future of the sport and me as a younger member of my federation would look at options for racing in the long term? Clearly that would be in any west coast combine lol.

Cheers mate, That’s exactly what it’s about, we can have a decade of decline infront of us or stem that tide with common sense and pulling together, again it’s about trying to deliver better racing into the west Region,, lads that say the LRPF don’t need XYZ are blind,, in 2009 we had 9122 birds at the races,,, ten 10years later we peaked at 6170 ,,, a near 3000bird difference.

Bottom line thru time, less birds and members, higher costs,, that’s basic economics.

what I want to do if offer the opposite, and an alternative to what we have done previously, and I’m certain we can deliver that.

We can come together for key races in everyone’s race programs or we can witness more decline.

I’ve heard the usual snipes of, the Mac’s just want birdage,, money,, Duifs,,, well to be frank we have already Done and Got all that.

For me this is about giving back, what guys don’t see is the 25-30 youngsters that leave our place for , club and fed funds,,transport funds,, kids charities..

in essence that has having no great impact on the sport,,, I would simply like to re route that money each year into the WRC ,,impacting the sport in my own area, where not only me , but the whole west region benefit.

What I see is the potential to have the 2nd biggest Combine in the UK, hopefully everyone together supplying better quality races.

Some guys will never agree with that, or hold personal views against us,, to hide their own insecurities,,,that’s water off a ducks back to me,,,

Let’s hope the majority of the LRPF can see sense and not only help themselves but everyone in the Region.

Cheers mate, That’s exactly what it’s about, we can have a decade of decline infront of us or stem that tide with common sense and pulling together, again it’s about trying to deliver better racing into the west Region,, lads that say the LRPF don’t need XYZ are blind,, in 2009 we had 9122 birds at the races,,, ten 10years later we peaked at 6170 ,,, a near 3000bird difference.

Bottom line thru time, less birds and members, higher costs,, that’s basic economics.

what I want to do if offer the opposite, and an alternative to what we have done previously, and I’m certain we can deliver that.

We can come together for key races in everyone’s race programs or we can witness more decline.

I’ve heard the usual snipes of, the Mac’s just want birdage,, money,, Duifs,,, well to be frank we have already Done and Got all that.

For me this is about giving back, what guys don’t see is the 25-30 youngsters that leave our place for , club and fed funds,,transport funds,, kids charities..

in essence that has having no great impact on the sport,,, I would simply like to re route that money each year into the WRC ,,impacting the sport in my own area, where not only me , but the whole west region benefit.

What I see is the potential to have the 2nd biggest Combine in the UK, hopefully everyone together supplying better quality races.

Some guys will never agree with that, or hold personal views against us,, to hide their own insecurities,,,that’s water off a ducks back to me,,,

Let’s hope the majority of the LRPF can see sense and not only help themselves but everyone in the Region.

spot on ! I for one will be encouraging all pigeon men who I know to buy into this great idea. And fanciers should be thanking all of the mac's for their giving back to sport,and thank's again.