Lanarkshire Fed Kelso Yb

bigjamie

The Management team from Lanarkshire should all tender their resignations for the decision to even basket for this race, you didnt need to be a weather man to see the forecast was crap, nowadays you have access to many different platforms to get a picture, you dont have to depend on the BBC, and also the fanciers who sent are not without blame, be your own race controller, if you dont like what you see, keep them at home

Budgies reply to Henrick

Circumstances dictate policy ,not one person should be held responsible and to avoid such mishaps occurring In the future we should have a 3 man team one from each section controlling the race .Its unfortunate, lessons have to be learned .

Edited by budgie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

andy you along with wattie when i said they should cancel the race you and him said it was only kelso and as for jim cameron there no one has done a better job than this man and the management team we are all mad we have lost birds ive had 2 now this morning we have been praising these guys all year now we get a bad one and your looking for rsignations get a grip andy

andy you along with wattie when i said they should cancel the race you and him said it was only kelso and as for jim cameron there no one has done a better job than this man and the management team we are all mad we have lost birds ive had 2 now this morning we have been praising these guys all year now we get a bad one and your looking for rsignations get a grip andy

Read the response in reply to Henrick and for the records it was my opinion and Watties based on the forecast at the time .

ok andy but these guys do a thankless job the weather beat the birds yesterday it was clear then it closed in quick shouting for heads does not solve the problem these guys birds are in the transporter as well as our own these guys in the lanarkshire committee work endlessly its a thankless task i for one did not think we would have had a race so i decided to send and iam missing 5 from 14 now these guys are wanting whats best for our birds and there own im mad how the race turned out

ok andy but these guys do a thankless job the weather beat the birds yesterday it was clear then it closed in quick shouting for heads does not solve the problem these guys birds are in the transporter as well as our own these guys in the lanarkshire committee work endlessly its a thankless task i for one did not think we would have had a race so i decided to send and iam missing 5 from 14 now these guys are wanting whats best for our birds and there own im mad how the race turned out

Jamie it’s unfortunate,I am up to 21/29 one this morning.

Read the response in reply to Henrick and for the records it was my opinion and Watties based on the forecast at the time .

correct andy my opinion was its only kelso we will get a race if we go at 7 but tommy could not lib at 7 because of mist and the rain came in and shut the birds out we are all sick how the race turned out big tommy as well we got a race but it was a bad one im sick to 16 still missing from 56 very well trained birds but the fed did not make me send them i chose to tommy has had great racing till now one bad one does not make him a bad race controller and he will learn from it im sure as andy says we must be our own race controller the weather men are seldom 100 percent correct so how can we be im away out to see if ive anymore back

Personally I think Lanarkshire have had all the decisions correct up to this race, we can all look for weather forecasts up ourselves so it’s our own decision to send or not can’t go on blaming everyone for there decisions they are making in good faith remember there own doos are also at the race

The Management team from Lanarkshire should all tender their resignations for the decision to even basket for this race, you didnt need to be a weather man to see the forecast was crap, nowadays you have access to many different platforms to get a picture, you dont have to depend on the BBC, and also the fanciers who sent are not without blame, be your own race controller, if you dont like what you see, keep them at home

Budgies reply to Henrick

Circumstances dictate policy ,not one person should be held responsible and to avoid such mishaps occurring In the future we should have a 3 man team one from each section controlling the race .Its unfortunate, lessons have to be learned .

Andy you had your shot at controller and you know what happened ðŸ§ðŸ§

Sorry Andy, thought you were having a pop at the LRPF management team!!

I al have a pop at the Lanarkshire fed if you'd all stop licking each other's backsides and be honest you all made a pigs ear of it the race should never have taken place .but this situation took place because of the arrogance of the mighty Lanarkshire fed ! Every other fed cancelled or came back home you all talk about the birds come first! What happened here ? Does Lanarkshire have Jesus Christ on their committee weather's no problem , the next thing you'll be getting MOSES take part the clyde for Yees .just admit Yees made bad call, p.s. Hope all who sent get their birds back.

You shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about,you obviously don't even know who makes the decision to liberate!!

Just like you I am entitled to my opinion ,this is an open forum for opinions and comments you have no right to tell anyone not to comment .but obviously I must have touch a raw nerve.

No raw nerve here, I don't mind folk having an opinion but your derogatory remarks are a joke. There is no(yees) as you put it, the decision to liberate was made by one man our race controller who has done a brilliant job for the fedeation. My final comment on this matter is i hope that massive chip on your shoulder gets better!!

I think wee should all accept wits happened in a very bad race and

To start blaming others it's pointless at the end of the day the Lanarkshire fed has had decent races all the way through old birds and also great young bird training it's up to ourselves to send at the end of the day but I understand everyone is angry with ther losses etc I just hope that more birds worked through today to for a lot of fanciers

We have raced with lanarkshire last 2 years and to be fair we’ve had good racing it’s unfortunate now to have a bad first race for youngbirds we’ve now got 6/6 so can’t complain so it’s onwards and upwards it didn’t clear at Edinburgh side which was unfortunate for the birds hope more has worked in for other guys and Jim Cameron yous do a great job mate ðŸ‘

No raw nerve here, I don't mind folk having an opinion but your derogatory remarks are a joke. There is no(yees) as you put it, the decision to liberate was made by one man our race controller who has done a brilliant job for the fedeation. My final comment on this matter is i hope that massive chip on your shoulder gets better!!

No chip here just telling the truth and if it was only one man as you say why not admit he blew it.

No chip here just telling the truth and if it was only one man as you say why not admit he blew it.

my name is thomas mcdonagh the butt stops here with me it was my call you dont need tae be a rocket scientist tae work oot it was a bad race nobody in this fed lost more birds than me ie 50 but just glad i was only second fed wounder what you would say if i was 1st you cant win every week nobody has that rite