FINISHING RACING

Guest TAMMY_1

Guest TAMMY_1
That most if your pigeons away now tam pr have you sill got some left yet

All the old birds are now away and all the young ones from this year are accounted for and they will all be going to the same man who took the vast majority of the old birds after I send them to the first couple of races.

Guest TAMMY_1

Is this because you scored with a bird at Blackpool, first time you entered and got a ticket, show racers next I think

Anyway all the best and despite you finishing racing I hope and I'm sure you will remain on the site, not that you are on it a lot nowadays.

I would like to take this oppertunity by appologising for upsetting you in the past by posting personal details that I did not know that were told in confidence and also winding you up about it at times. Banter is a funny thing at times when you try to out do each other for the sake of a laugh. Sad but it seems like it is something we have lost from the site

Anyway all the best even if you remain in the cream puff :'(

Your paranoid, delusional, schizophrenic freinds ;D

Duncan and DOVEScot :) :) :) :) :) :)

Apology accepted.

As this will be my last old bird race next week I will be giving away all my old birds free and they can go anytime now if somebody is interested, they can all be transferred and are various ages from yearlings up to 4 years old, also I will be sending the the young birds I have this year to the first 2 races and then after that I will be giving them away free as well, I would prefer to be contacted about the birds if anybody is interested by using the e-mail address below as I can pick this up anywhere.

thomas.garvie@yahoo.co.uk

tammy m8 , i dont know ure reason for leaving the sport but i hope its not the same reason as me , good luck m8 , as iam sure its a hard time for you as it is for me , all the best((((((  rockinrick