Deveron Valley Pc

Ryan Aberdeen is out side of our boundary , that was an agreement when the Aberdeen left the fed , in 1968 , for poaching members , Willie Ross put in for fed membership in 2008 , when I was president , of the fed , and that's in the minitues , there was a special meeting held and there was a vote , taken and the result of the vote was 100 % Willie was miles out of the fed boundary , but Willie phoned me and asked ta be given training facilities in the North Of Scotland FED , I brought this up and again there was a vote taken for convoying facilities , 100 % YES when there was room on lorry after the Scottish races , I had ta give up the president post , and the new president John Thompson , off his own bat agreed ta allow Willie ta join our fed , I phoned John and I couldn't repeat what I said on here , I would be banned for a thousand years , but I went ta the SHU explained the situation , and Linda brooks wrote ta john Thomson , asking for the fed boundary , and john Thompson , & Paul Thompson , went down ta SHU office with a road map and I am sure it was marked on it from wick ta Inverbervie , I had a letter but can't find it , I've nothing against John Thompson , Willie Ross , but my heart goes out for you Ryan , as I knew this would happen , but the boundary for Inverurie if I can remember , was town clock in Inverurie via 4 mile west of meldrum out ta Copley taking in Sandy Robb , Bob Macenzie , Blackburn ,? So Ryan Anybody can join our fed , regarding the boundary , the SHU has NOW ?

Walter the fed boundary takes in Stonhaven the old Inverurie boundery takes in kintore and was extended to take in Blackburn and part of dyce gets in west side over past Afford we never had a boundery down near willie that's y he got in and we NEVER had a boundery as far over as meldrum that's what it is but it don't matter what bounderys are u don't have to take no one in if this is just about trophys then as 80% of fed don't compete in nationals maybe we should look at doing away with them after all north sect and snfc gives them out

Walter the fed boundary takes in Stonhaven the old Inverurie boundery takes in kintore and was extended to take in Blackburn and part of dyce gets in west side over past Afford we never had a boundery down near willie that's y he got in and we NEVER had a boundery as far over as meldrum that's what it is but it don't matter what bounderys are u don't have to take no one in if this is just about trophys then as 80% of fed don't compete in nationals maybe we should look at doing away with them after all north sect and snfc gives them out

You guys have got long memories . It's more than 40 years since I moved to Blackburn and joined Inverurie rpc. Hardly seems relevant in 2019 !

Ryan Aberdeen is out side of our boundary , that was an agreement when the Aberdeen left the fed , in 1968 , for poaching members , Willie Ross put in for fed membership in 2008 , when I was president , of the fed , and that's in the minitues , there was a special meeting held and there was a vote , taken and the result of the vote was 100 % Willie was miles out of the fed boundary , but Willie phoned me and asked ta be given training facilities in the North Of Scotland FED , I brought this up and again there was a vote taken for convoying facilities , 100 % YES when there was room on lorry after the Scottish races , I had ta give up the president post , and the new president John Thompson , off his own bat agreed ta allow Willie ta join our fed , I phoned John and I couldn't repeat what I said on here , I would be banned for a thousand years , but I went ta the SHU explained the situation , and Linda brooks wrote ta john Thomson , asking for the fed boundary , and john Thompson , & Paul Thompson , went down ta SHU office with a road map and I am sure it was marked on it from wick ta Inverbervie , I had a letter but can't find it , I've nothing against John Thompson , Willie Ross , but my heart goes out for you Ryan , as I knew this would happen , but the boundary for Inverurie if I can remember , was town clock in Inverurie via 4 mile west of meldrum out ta Copley taking in Sandy Robb , Bob Macenzie , Blackburn ,? So Ryan Anybody can join our fed , regarding the boundary , the SHU has NOW ?

Hi Walter

That must have been brilliant racing at that time and birdage must of been huge.

I’m sure you can mind when the feds split up. So I’m nae doubting ye.

It’s just that my Da has tickets fae way back and into 1970 he was in the North East fed

Hi Walter

That must have been brilliant racing at that time and birdage must of been huge.

I’m sure you can mind when the feds split up. So I’m nae doubting ye.

It’s just that my Da has tickets fae way back and into 1970 he was in the North East fed

hi jim speakin of old fed cards ive got an old Aberdeen and district fed one from 1938.the clubs are Aberdeen and district Inverurie and district bucksburn and district fraserburgh fc and elgin flying club.the fed boundaries are any club in Aberdeenshire and north to inverness.plus 15 miles south of Aberdeen.so jim that puts me inside your radius.where do I join ?

Hi Walter

I’m sure you can mind when the feds split up. So I’m nae doubting ye. U

Jist read yer post Jim , I've tickets in the 70ties in fact I gave john Thompson the first pigeon that I timed out of the SNFC she as the tame hen , a 1969 bird in fact it died up in johns loft , I was flying in fed with Aberdeen George Mitchell was the sec , before Aberdeen went on there own what I said was when the fed broke up at that meeting if my mind is right was held in the Royal Oke in Banff ,at finish of meeting it was taken up as a good will gesture that NO poaching of members , and again I never mentioned huge amounts of birds , but I can assure you there was huge amount of members , the Fraserburgh club had 44 members when I was secretary , but we didn't need huge amounts of doos as you mention , we didn't loose the doos then as is happening , now but there's one certain thing y mention it was great racing , and yes I really enjoyed flying in the top National club in Aberdeenshire the Fraserburgh Invitation & later called Fraserburgh & district , with marvellous SNFC pos against record birdcage , 4 5 6 7 8 thousand birds so yes birdage was huge, not like now , as ye must know on its last legs , but am still not sure what yer getting at , I don't think I know you , was y even born when the Aberdeen fed was formed , anyway Jim have a good year racing , but I can't say against HUGE CONVOYS of birds , cheers