K Index For The Gold Cup

Delboy

Last time the K index was up was Buckingham, ( cracking race ? )

aye and the controllers got it spot on eh?? south section had a cracking race, so does the 'K' index only affect certain parts of the country??

since some *expletive removed* splattered the BHW with all this sh!te we now blame bad racing on it... just crap IMO!!

aye and the controllers got it spot on eh?? south section had a cracking race, so does the 'K' index only affect certain parts of the country??

since some *expletive removed* splattered the BHW with all this sh!te we now blame bad racing on it... just crap IMO!!

Another educated f kin post, its nothing to do with anybody or thing in the BHW, its science that can help us expletive remove. Thats 2 posts against a guy in the BHW and fk all to do with the thread or the benefit of our pigeons.ps.Aye, the controllers made a cant of it 100% but thats nothing to do with the thread either.

Edited by Delboy

It is, however, the previous comments were with regard to the SNFC which is a Scottish National, thus the reason for my comment "and Scotland, in particular,".

The geography of Scotland is quite distinct and therefore the ecology of the several different areas can vary dramatically. I always remember being taught in school that our weather was controlled, in the main, by the gulf stream. Because of this, the west had far more rain than the east. By the time the weather reached the east the hills and mountains had caused the clouds to rise and the rain to fall.

Global warming may have changed things. :)

Very much the same here in the North of Ireland. :)

What ever the reasons for the large number of loses, it looks like we are repeating last year's terrible racing, if so I fear for the sport as this is lambs to the slaught . I hope I am wrong and the rest of the racing s good with great returns

Another educated f kin post, its nothing to do with anybody or thing in the BHW, its science that can help us expletive remove. Thats 2 posts against a guy in the BHW and fk all to do with the thread or the benefit of our pigeons.ps.Aye, the controllers made a cant of it 100% but thats nothing to do with the thread either.

and how do you explain the erratic racing this week end then smarty pants... suppose that must be the 'X FACTOR' :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

from memory the worse Gold Cup race I can remember was in 1997, when 934 lofts sent 3269 pigeons

when 21 pigeons clocked by 21 members were clocked in race time, one of the biggest smashes in SNFC history!

racing at 500 miles has not moved forward in the last twenty year or so, it is tough and it will always be tough, tha's the name of the game when only the best quality pigeons will make it home... so stop blaming it on recent theoretical nonsense drummed up in local weekly pigeon journals, not pointing the finger, just sayin... with an educational head! lol :emoticon-0140-rofl:

The k index can be up and the weather be ok expletive remove, get on the page Bobby. Its space age technology that costs billions , i'll listen tae NASA before a wee mental fae Prestonpans lol. ps. what do they do on the continent?

Aye,been on the page Derek, you say 3 is Normal? Yesterday it was 4 and the tin pot crew had a good race up to a point, but our birds from Maidstone had a bit of a sticky one. Mibe you should try Canaries or Zebra Finches cos you seem to be looking for every excuse under the sun for your doos

Aye,been on the page Derek, you say 3 is Normal? Yesterday it was 4 and the tin pot crew had a good race up to a point, but our birds from Maidstone had a bit of a sticky one. Mibe you should try Canaries or Zebra Finches cos you seem to be looking for every excuse under the sun for your doos

HAHAHA ye just answered Wuldons question about the racing been poor at the weekend expletive remove. ps.Ill be at every race with my canaries baw heed, what about you?

Edited by Delboy

HAHAHA ye just answered Wuldons question about the racing been poor at the weekend expletive remove. ps.Ill be at every race with my canaries baw heed, what about you?

Read your own post, you said the last time it was high was Buckingham??? Never mentioned it being high at the weekend??? Only K index worth it salt is the big red K on on the Cornflakes box, at least you know that their gonna be good lol

Edited by WulDon