Help With Bricon Clubmaster

sharkfin

Hi is there anyone on the site whose club members use the bricon system. Our club restarted last year from three members who had to travel 20mls to another club to race mark their birds we now have nine members and share clubrooms with the local shooting club for an annual membership. Most of the members are guys coming back after 20 odd years out the sport with our ages ranging from 50+ to 80 and not one of us computer savvy and thats were our problem is . The three guys that have it have it set up in the loft and use it for training Bricon is on youtube so its simple enough to set up at the loft when its explained to you but there is nothing for the clubmaster as for contacting Mr Palmer at Bricon many times all your told is its simple even asked him for clubs in Scotland that he has supplied a clubmaster to for me to contact for information nothing there aswell so that road been exhausted maybe we are missing something simple out setting it up. It would be great if someone could give us a club that we could contact for help cheers

Hi is there anyone on the site whose club members use the bricon system. Our club restarted last year from three members who had to travel 20mls to another club to race mark their birds we now have nine members and share clubrooms with the local shooting club for an annual membership. Most of the members are guys coming back after 20 odd years out the sport with our ages ranging from 50+ to 80 and not one of us computer savvy and thats were our problem is . The three guys that have it have it set up in the loft and use it for training Bricon is on youtube so its simple enough to set up at the loft when its explained to you but there is nothing for the clubmaster as for contacting Mr Palmer at Bricon many times all your told is its simple even asked him for clubs in Scotland that he has supplied a clubmaster to for me to contact for information nothing there aswell so that road been exhausted maybe we are missing something simple out setting it up. It would be great if someone could give us a club that we could contact for help cheers

try john murphy 07982236521 he mite be able tae help

Although I,m down the other side of Worcester to you if there is anything I can help you with just give me a call,we have used Bricon as well as Unikon for nearly 10 years now and find they both do a good job.I must admit I am very surprised that Mark as not been more helpful to you as he is normally very very good,if you want to ring me on 07584514201 I will do my best to help you out.Tony.

Although I,m down the other side of Worcester to you if there is anything I can help you with just give me a call,we have used Bricon as well as Unikon for nearly 10 years now and find they both do a good job.I must admit I am very surprised that Mark as not been more helpful to you as he is normally very very good,if you want to ring me on 07584514201 I will do my best to help you out.Tony.

good offer Tony , well done :emoticon-0137-clapping: