Xmas Race From Dunbar

Delboy

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The total now is 138 birds with only over an hour to enter .We are very pleased with the response on its first year. Their will be good prize money and also a chance to have a decent flutter on yer doos. Hopefully we can get bigger and better every year and maybe make a few tweaks for Xmas 2018. :emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0167-beer: ps. Everyone and their entries will be listed when I get all the details.Their will be total transparency with this race and the security will be paramount. :smiling-scarecrow-329:

Well done Derek glad you got the support you deserved

Good luck and I will look forward to watching it unfold :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200:

Thanks Ian, its only my idea but theirs a few guys involved in pulling this together.

Edited by Delboy

He got sin died from the Newmains open he got 6 on the first drop then the rest got scattered on there way to Newmains taking all our cash & the first 6 from kelso he didn't have to ask wot time they where up at he could see them getting released pmsl

I met him in Newcastle today and he said he was spending his Xmas race prize money Tam. Thats *expletive removed* cheek, isnt it pmsl.