Returns For Saturday The 19Th

Guest TAMMY_1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't really surprise me that Lanarkshire has been slaughtered every week ,the convoy running the last 70 mls through them hills on there own , was this ever taken into account when this was voted for I don't think so.it's time to waken up guys WEST is BEST ?.DONT THINK SO.

[/quot

It was taken into account by those who voted against it, to a degree you get away with it with old birds but not with youngsters, one reason a lot of guys including myself have have not raced a youngster this season as it was always on the cards they would get slaughtered, the Fed will also be feeling it financially from low entries and lost revenue where this will probably mean a hike upwards in Fed fees next year

Doesn't really surprise me that Lanarkshire has been slaughtered every week ,the convoy running the last 70 mls through them hills on there own , was this ever taken into account when this was voted for I don't think so.it's time to waken up guys WEST is BEST ?.DONT THINK SO.

U must get a kick out of putting posts on here after its has happened if you were that good why did you not say anything before ?? And also if you have half a brain you would know lanarkshires ybs wouldnt be running through that side of the hills in a strong west wind . Just gutted for all the fanciers who r racing as no1 deserves what is happening as if it doesnt get any better we will just be showing pigeons

You keep to racing ogilves doos lol

U must get a kick out of putting posts on here after its has happened if you were that good why did you not say anything before ?? And also if you have half a brain you would know lanarkshires ybs wouldnt be running through that side of the hills in a strong west wind . Just gutted for all the fanciers who r racing as no1 deserves what is happening as if it doesnt get any better we will just be showing pigeons

Midland fed have been slaughtered down that route for a good number of years, granted it was a heavy west wind on sat but what in your oplnion happened the four previous weeks .ps I don't get any kicks out of fanciers losing most of there ybs as it has a massive effect on the next years racing everyone's entitled to an opinion mines obviously different from yours.

Midland fed have been slaughtered down that route for a good number of years, granted it was a heavy west wind on sat but what in your oplnion happened the four previous weeks .ps I don't get any kicks out of fanciers losing most of there ybs as it has a massive effect on the next years racing everyone's entitled to an opinion mines obviously different from yours.

The first 2 location next 2 west wind last 1 strong west wind fling in bop these yb have had the worst start I can remember west wind pushing them to far east before there getting there barrings to nuckle down to doo there job and most are not up to the job to start with

Take wee shorty smart pants for example. The wee doo he has timed week after week is his doo not getting affected with bop and the condition i myself find there's doos out certain pairs done all the racing and scored when there's none left of others I haven't got all the answers but it is something I will definitely be looking at & to say birds are getting hit at liberation points and going down for cover right away I do belief there's something in that for example if you get hit every time you are training the first thing they are looking for when released is bop panicking spreading right through the fed & looking for cover with others following