Today,s Times & Returns.

andy Burgess

Common now Del you know pigeons dont work in from the east lol i just let ma 29th yin in there too lol one to come

What about when you were training east and got slaughtered so don't geez yer P*** and I have raced west over 10 years with decent returns and got to agree the west is *expletive removed* this year but what I don't like is when you come on saying this and that about the west expletive remove you've hardly raced for 2 years and lose all your young birds so have a look at yourself

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as well Glasgow fed voted against following Lanarkshire or we would have no birds left.

That is true, ill put my hand up to saying we should go with Lanarkshire east or west, I was wrong.

Just got another, 49/52. By the way, this isn't *expletive removed* gloating lads, its just the truth and I really feel for ye all.I suffered it with the Midland fed for 4 years.

Our bad yin could be just round the corner Rab. Berwick seems to be a good racepoint though.

Del ive had a bad yin from Berwick in past and a bad yin can be at a trainer nowadays . No where safe but east is better for me .

That is true, ill put my hand up to saying we should go with Lanarkshire east or west, I was wrong.

Just got another, 49/52. By the way, this isn't *expletive removed* gloating lads, its just the truth and I really feel for ye all.I suffered it with the Midland fed for 4 years.

It wasnt a dig at you Del it will need to happen at some point we all need to pull together or there will be no racing left. East or west the route needs cleared or loses will continue to get wore.

It wasnt a dig at you Del it will need to happen at some point we all need to pull together or there will be no racing left. East or west the route needs cleared or loses will continue to get wore.

no question about it, we have been saying it for years and only a certain few have worked at it. A meeting has to be called by the hierarchy

What about when you were training east and got slaughtered so don't geez yer P*** and I have raced west over 10 years with decent returns and got to agree the west is *expletive removed* this year but what I don't like is when you come on saying this and that about the west expletive remove you've hardly raced for 2 years and lose all your young birds so have a look at yourself

Training east ? I always train east . I got slaughtered at peebles at a trainer twice this year widny call that east . This is only 2nd year in 7 ive had yb to race due to getting wiped out at start of year at loft with percy. I raced west way midland for years wiped out so have plenty exsperience down the west . Thats why we left the midland nae use .

Training east ? I always train east . I got slaughtered at peebles at a trainer twice this year widny call that east . This is only 2nd year in 7 ive had yb to race due to getting wiped out at start of year at loft with percy. I raced west way midland for years wiped out so have plenty exsperience down the west . Thats why we left the midland nae use .

Did you not tell me you got slaughtered at forth road bridge

Sent 10 hens as trainers a jump of 100 mls and have 5/10 but every one went to drinker first , tried the not basket training (over night , normally 3 nights ) but were trained 6 times to 10 mls so ok with returns considering it was a tough day .

Ps all bar 1st bird had very red wattle due to rain .

why no set a clock colin ?

I had 50/52, not 49/52. One of my birds failed to register yesterday but has done so now. I put my returns on here every week with complete honesty, some good and some not so. I think everyone should have ets and check the clocks the following day and this would give you a true, accurate reflection on how the race went.

Good going Tam especially with the type of race ye had. Nearly 90% home from any race is decent

I had 35 when I went with the clock at 1630 it was a long day yesterday they where coming from all directions from the first doo till the last most out of Cumbernauld direction to far over must have just went with the wind to long before trying to work in

Well for everybody that says east is best our doos and everybody else in our club have doos stretched out all day from towlaw law and returns are poor so they're goes your east is best our last doo was 1.15 so they're no peregrines on the east expletive remove the game is *expletive removed* east or west fact

Well for everybody that says east is best our doos and everybody else in our club have doos stretched out all day from towlaw law and returns are poor so they're goes your east is best our last doo was 1.15 so they're no peregrines on the east expletive remove the game is *expletive removed* east or west fact

Bet you get a better race from ripon next week

Bet you get a better race from ripon next week

Towlaw is not a good race point

No question about it Del, east is better, it may only be marginal BUT it is. BOP is everywhere and, I agree, the game is f k ed if we don't do something NOW.. Lets get the hierarchy heads together and at least f kin try