Lanarkshire Update

geordie1234

The SHU sent an email to Jim Cameron yesterday to let the fed know that the owners of the Gretna liberation site have sold the site and is now a no go..... The fed will be going to Longtown instead as they have no option to use Gretna due to the sale

Nae different

aye, both are sh ite race points. The funny thing is, folk vote for these race points and then don't send their doos??? Whats up with starting east and then going west after 100 miles ?

I train my young birds from both....nae worse than anywhere else

Gretna is a terrible race point long town the same to be honest as I just joined the Lanarkshire a didn't go to any race point meetings as am just in the door but a will race east west anywhere just want to race but I would say next year a idea down the east till about the 200 mile mark then over to the west/central area try to get all Feds to join up at that mileage the reason the west at the miles would be to try and avoid the English clubs from that fly the east coast it's a idea