Golf - Winter League

showman

THE GRAND FINALE......

Right lads, just off the phone to the Fullarton... tee is booked foe Sunday at 10.25 and 10.32am

All to play for..

The Leading Scores so far :

S. Mullan (3) 105

A. Jones (3) 104

J. Quinn (3) 101

A. Mullan (3) 83

W. Mitchell (2) 77

C. Gillespie (2) 72

V. Smith (2) 47

S. Steven (1) 36

I have been suffering from a bad back, so maybe the handicap committee will allow me extra shots.. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

As regards afterwards.. do you want me to pre book somewhere for food? As its Easter Sunday and id imagine most places will be busy..

Ive lost my phone... AGAIN.. so can everyone just comment that they are ok to make it..

Cheers.. and good luck to all racing this weekend, and all members for 2017..

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THE GRAND FINALE......

Right lads, just off the phone to the Fullarton... tee is booked foe Sunday at 10.25 and 10.32am

All to play for..

The Leading Scores so far :

S. Mullan (3) 105

A. Jones (3) 104

J. Quinn (3) 101

A. Mullan (3) 83

W. Mitchell (2) 77

C. Gillespie (2) 72

V. Smith (2) 47

S. Steven (1) 36

I have been suffering from a bad back, so maybe the handicap committee will allow me extra shots.. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

As regards afterwards.. do you want me to pre book somewhere for food? As its Easter Sunday and id imagine most places will be busy..

Ive lost my phone... AGAIN.. so can everyone just comment that they are ok to make it..

Cheers.. and good luck to all racing this weekend, and all members for 2017..

Am good ye go Jonesy, and aye just book somewhere for my celebration meal :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

STUART IF LET ME KNOW I WILL SET OFF ON THE BUS 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOU ,,,,,,YOU WONT CATCH ME ON A FECKIN PLANE

Hey sandie come along way the guys and you will be at ease a few hawfs and a beer and ye will be fine mate , I've flown around 70 times its no different to being on a train mate .

Well the final outing has come and gone and it only leaves us to say a Massive Thank You to Paul Chatterton for sending trophies over for us to play for. That's what you call going the extra mile for others👠ðŸ‘

Final result was a very closely run afair with Hotrod going into the final round with a one point lead over Jonesy to defend, yours truly was just a further 3 points behind.

On a score of 135 Jonesy Bhoy and JohnQuinn tied for first place with Hotrod finishing on 133. After Jonesy tossed his two tailed coin he won the first prize and trophy, donated by Paul with me getting the bridesmaids trophy.

To the guys playing I would just say I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and really want to see this taking place annually.

Pics to follow.

Aye John it's been great just wish there was more who could have played ,came and played as they missed some great craic . Weather today was miserable lots of wayward shots . Me well the putter wasn't working well today .well done alan and yersel and a massive thanks to Paul for the trophies . Hope next year comes round quickly and some new faces make an appearance .

Tough conditions today for the final game... rained non stop.. good craic and company none the less, and again more improvement in the golf..

As Quinny wrote the final standing's were as follows..

Tied 1st J. Quinn & A. Jones on 135 points and S. Mullan in 3rd on 133 points..

A brilliant spirit played in all the outings, and some real friendships made..

Many. many thanks to Paul (Showman) for all his support.. a real gentleman and a credit to this site and the Sport..

Hopefully a good pigeon season ahead for everyone and we will kick the golf off again in the autumn. And as always everyone is welcome.!!

And remember ' Tails Never Fails ' :egyptian: :egyptian: :egyptian: