Golf - Winter League

showman

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The picture just cut out all my chips making there way on to your plate Mr Quinn.. hahaha

That's you screwed up the video when i hit the hole in wan and noo yer cuttin me oot the pics......Am bookin Jim Hannah for the next wan :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Btw they chips were great :drinking-coffee-200:

• 1 month later...

RIGHT LADS..!!!!!

I have booked two tee times at Rowallan Castle postcode KA3 2LP at 11.30 and 11.40 tomorrow.. seems pretty accessible for all of us..

£20 a head so decent deal and its big tees and greens.. Guy says the forecast there has to be dry tomorrow, but it will be damp in places (canny except anything else in this f'in country)

Craig canny make it.. so there is a space available if anyone else wants to get involved..

CAN YOU ALL PM ME TO CONFIRM.. as my phone is still in the Hamilton Accies getting fixed..

Sandy, Vinnie, Quinny and Wullie try and work a car share out so i have someone to drink with.. lol

Much Love.. Jonesy X

Do ye want tae have a bevvy way Jonesy and al puck ye up Vinnie ?? Can pick Sandy up tae, or Wullie could get you and al get Sandy ?? Whit's yer thoughts ?

Cheers mate but naw my golfs bad enough without the introduction of alcohol 😀😀 but if anyone needs a lift I can also pick them up

Cheers mate but naw my golfs bad enough without the introduction of alcohol 😀😀 but if anyone needs a lift I can also pick them up

Wullie is gonna head through on his own as he is only 30 mins or so fae it. Am just about tae text Sandy tae see if he wants a lift. A planned tae take the pledge efter Blackpool so nae drink for me either. If Sandy isnae driving we could aw go in yours instead of 2-3 motors gawn through. Al post up here whit Sandy's thinking ðŸ‘