Golf - Winter League

showman

After the success of the 'Classic' there seemed to be an interest in a winter league, with quite a few members expressing a willingness to be involved. I was pleased to hear this, so have picked out and pencilled in a few trophies to present. Whilst the Leagues' conclusion would not be reached until early 2017, I wanted to get these purchased ASAP. I like to be prepared !!

I was just wondering if anything had become of the idea, so I at least can get the trophies finalised.

Thanks guys.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI YES LOKING FORWRD PERTH OUTING,WE BETTER GET WINTER WARMES LOOKED OT ACCODING TO FORECAST

MY SPELLING WAS POOR THERE

Long Johns at the ready :emoticon-0136-giggle: more concerned about playing better surely I could not be any worse :peace-sign-258:

Ps not buying I forgot my driver excuse . :smiling-sun:

• 2 weeks later...

Aye another great day out when the golf was incidental, was the company that made it.

Anyone else thinkin aboot it stop thinkin and get yer name up, disnae matter if ye shoot 100 or 70 it's still a great day out.

Sandy's handicap is gettin chibbed before the next wan lolol

Aye another great day out when the golf was incidental, was the company that made it.

Anyone else thinkin aboot it stop thinkin and get yer name up, disnae matter if ye shoot 100 or 70 it's still a great day out.

Sandy's handicap is gettin chibbed before the next wan lolol

Aye John great company , and def 100% sandie is getting slashed aye by at least 4 shots lol. Some cracking shots to remember today . And yes come on guys lets be seeing your names up for next game .looking just now for another venue .

Big Sandy has been chopped, the handicap committee has met..

17 for the next outing..!!!

Brilliant day, superb company..

I have a few photos, nae idea how to post them

HEY JONESY YOU ARE ON A ONE MAN COMMITTEE REMEMBER SELWAN FROGGET IM ON THE COMMITTEE,WHAT A GREAT IDEA TO HAVE THE GOLF DAYS,WE HAD A GOOD TALK ABOUT OUR DADS,IT MAKES YOU THINK SOMETIMES, COMPANY WAS GREAT TODAY,THAT WAS ABOTTLE OF WHISKY TANNED WITH US GREEDY GOLFERS

Think we should ban the swally ,as you guys play better the more you drink lol. Well done sandy winning ,jonesy won nearest the flag and yours truly won the longest drive . Looking forward to the next outing already . Come on lads anyone else want to come along .