Old Firm

paddymac

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I,m a neutral but one thing that bugs me is warburton has never apologized for joe Barton's signing. How much is he costing rangers ? The fans are owed an apology .

And as for a striker that can score 30 goals a season and can't get a game for let's face it a mediocre side that is not on .

These are reasons why Scotland are where we are .

If the ball had your big ugly face on it rangers would have won easy no one would have got tried of kicking it pmsl

we thought it had yours on it thats why youz were p!sh :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

ps...horrendous decision by the ref to disallow the Celtic goal but hey ho we won thats all that matters lol

Yer keeper was man of the match that says it awe expletive remove lol

The ref was the MOM fur yous the Gers denied a stone wall Penalty then dembele let off for diving and then should have received a 2nd yellow for celebratin his off side goal,atleast I can watch my German team on Tuesday pump yous tae make up fur it :smiling-sun: :smiling-sun:

Thank god someone else thinks that as him and Wullie talk crap

Another disaster Andrew :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

The ref was the MOM fur yous the Gers denied a stone wall Penalty then dembele let off for diving and then should have received a 2nd yellow for celebratin his off side goal,atleast I can watch my German team on Tuesday pump yous tae naked up fur it :smiling-sun: :smiling-sun:

lo,l yer a bitter wee man :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

The ref was the MOM fur yous the Gers denied a stone wall Penalty then dembele let off for diving and then should have received a 2nd yellow for celebratin his off side goal,atleast I can watch my German team on Tuesday pump yous tae make up fur it :smiling-sun: :smiling-sun:

Another disaster Andrew :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Yip tadger smith