4th R Anderson 1394 92

5th J Harcus 1385 70

6th R Anderson 1380 10

7th D Baldie 1364 94 cock

8th D Baldie 1364 83 cock

9th D Baldie 1364 72 cock

10th D Baldie 1364 28 cock

My cocks and hens in same basket this week hope this helps

what r u on about. the last 2 weeks unbelievable results nothing to do with whats in the baskets its the strong west winds the last 2 weeks but hay hoo birds have been on song , this week no wind level playing field. but davie baldie uve had a great season. get back to racing and not selling regard brian

Guest Hey Presto

what r u on about. the last 2 weeks unbelievable results nothing to do with whats in the baskets its the strong west winds the last 2 weeks but hay hoo birds have been on song , this week no wind level playing field. but davie baldie uve had a great season. get back to racing and not selling regard brian

Story is all my birds were in the same baskets the last two weeks that's how I was winning as for selling pigeons I have not sold any my pal in Dundee does the selling where I get my birds.

Story is all my birds were in the same baskets the last two weeks that's how I was winning as for selling pigeons I have not sold any my pal in Dundee does the selling where I get my birds.

just to clear the air, Dave doesn't have the facilities to sell pigeons racing from his small back garden loft approx. 16'x6' plus a garden shed...

as most fanciers know it is myself that sells racing pigeons, and more so this year having retired from racing in Dundee, this year being my last old bird season, and glad to say went out with a bang timing a couple of crackers with the SNFC...

it is now with great pleasure I can watch Dave's doos race on a Saturday which are approx. 90% bred from my stock, so literally Dave is doing the flying whilst i concentrate on the breeding which to date has been a perfect combination...

'tittle tattle' will always roam when a winning loft is in red hot form, and yes I agree in such a wide spread federation conditions on the day will generally predict the winning loft location, but then again two swallows most definetly don't make a summer... but when the strike rate by this small st.andrews loft is considered over the last three year and in excess of 50 SNFC diplomas, 3 SNFC section winners, etc... I reckon the opposition have more than a touch of west in the wind to worry about!!!

with one more fed open race to go plus the YB national, id like to wish each and all every success from these two races and hope we all get the prizes we deserve, regardless of wind, loft location or how many birds in a basket, as we all know when the chips are down in these prestigious events its only the cream that rises, may the best pigeons lead the field!!!

Edited by WulDon