Golf

JonesyBhoy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I PLAYED LIKE A BIG COOOO FIRST NINE HOLES THEN STARTED ON THE CIDER ,,,,,VINEGAR,,,

Aye but ye were only talking about cider vinegar Sandy, ye weee drinking the Cider minus the vinegar.........Ye played superbly on that back nine. Need tae have a review of yer handicap before the next wan lmao

we only have two tee times booked, Raffles has a contact at the course we are playing and arranged for us to play. The 8 PB members who played at Torrance Park got first refusal (all accepted)

But for future games anyone who wants involved, they are more than welcome. Just drop me a PM and ill make sure there is space for you.

Hopefully going to get a round at Erskine sorted and i think we will defo be going back to Torrance Park as that was first class..

I hope ye keep this going lads as ill join in when I can get a few practice games in. Ive only started playing and very seldom get out so don't want to make a c... of masel lol.

How no make a C at yersel, Vinnie and Me will keep ye company at the bottom of the sheet lolol Actually think ye wid score less than is the noo seeing as Bill has been moulding yer swing !! 👀

How no make a C at yersel, Vinnie and Me will keep ye company at the bottom of the sheet lolol Actually think ye wid score less than is the noo seeing as Bill has been moulding yer swing !! 👀

No seen Bill for months John, we played about 6 or 7 rounds over a year. I think he weaned me off too soon lol

training part 1 done, part 2 starts next week

haha , I splashed oot on a new putter, reduced fae £39.99 to £19.99 out of Soccer Sports, lol. Moneys no object when I want to improve lol ps. I know yours was aboot 10 times that but when yeve got skill ye can use anything lol

Edited by Delboy

haha , I splashed oot on a new putter, reduced fae £39.99 to £19.99 out of Soccer Sports, lol. Moneys no object when I want to improve lol ps. I know yours was aboot 10 times that but when yeve got skill ye can use anything lol

you can play with any clubs mate,

Aye, ive seen you putt them fae 20 feet with a 4 iron lol

I have also seen myself go about 20 feet with a 4 iron,get yer clubs out Del as John said you can join us, might need another prize for basics worst golfers 😀😀😀

I have also seen myself go about 20 feet with a 4 iron,get yer clubs out Del as John said you can join us, might need another prize for basics worst golfers 😀😀😀

Naw Vinnie, you misread it, Bill was using a 4 iron instead of his putter on the green and still holed it fae 20 feet lol.

Naw Vinnie, you misread it, Bill was using a 4 iron instead of his putter on the green and still holed it fae 20 feet lol.

We play stableford del which is points for pars eagles or better , it's all worked out by your h,cap ,like if someone is off scratch (level) and your off 18 then you get a shot a hole . The higher you are the more shots you get on the hardest holes (stroke index) .so it doesn't matter how good you are ( then if you play good you will be up there )