Breaking Yearling To Different Loft

Last year 2015 ybs season i started racing in my own place me and my da raced pigeon so i started racing i only got 4 races and had to knock loft down because next door had made a complient so my racing days was over in my place wasnt happy but ther was nothing i could do about it rite 23 ybs now up in my dads place just about a mile they have been ther sens aug never been out how and whats the best way to get them to stay at my dads loft.

Last year 2015 ybs season i started racing in my own place me and my da raced pigeon so i started racing i only got 4 races and had to knock loft down because next door had made a complient so my racing days was over in my place wasnt happy but ther was nothing i could do about it rite 23 ybs now up in my dads place just about a mile they have been ther sens aug never been out how and whats the best way to get them to stay at my dads loft.

At such a short distance for racing pigeons just treat it like another section. As long as they can see you at new location all be it if you have just paired them up or keep them keen with feeding.everything should be ok . Just remember at the old location every time they land you must have somebody making sure they scare the .*expletive removed* out of them and get them back in the sky :) .

:smiling-scarecrow-329:

At such a short distance for racing pigeons just treat it like another section. As long as they can see you at new location all be it if you have just paired them up or keep them keen with feeding.everything should be ok . Just remember at the old location every time they land you must have somebody making sure they scare the .*expletive removed* out of them and get them back in the sky :) .

:smiling-scarecrow-329:

Could you not send the guy a photo of yersel to pin up at his old loft Billy :P

Thanks lads really want to test them they were getting better and and well bred all bough in from top pigeon men so fingers crossed and it works out easy the guy next door is a *expletive removed* lol great to go out your own back to you loft ahh well nothing will stop me racing pigeons.