No Treatments

Ulsterman

I went to visit a local flyer the other week. He is an old boy 88 years old and is on a shoe string budget and has to sell the bulk of his yb's each year (for pennies) just to fund the corn etc. He doesn't win much but then to be fair the guy is 88 and not in great health. But his birds look immaculate and he said he has never had much in the way of sickness. The bird he sells the buyers have had decent wins (And come back each year so they can't be bad).

He believes the reason is he doesn't have any incoming birds be it gift or bought in over 20 years so his birds are inbred as hell and bred from generations of birds that have not been treated and are hard as nails.

I am not saying he is right or wrong or this is true or not. But I can see the logic from his argument and can testify his birds looked fantastic (in a loft most of us would say wasn't fit to race to).

We don't treat at all only thing they get is one spot on the neck once a year

expletive remove willie telling the lads here yous dont treat for anything no even lice or worms either so whats the one spot you put on 1 spot of P*** pmsl , waite till i tell the boys you do treat for lice and worms lol

expletive remove willie telling the lads here yous dont treat for anything no even lice or worms either so whats the one spot you put on 1 spot of P*** pmsl , waite till i tell the boys you do treat for lice and worms lol

It's hardly treating on the grand scheme of things :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So when you were treating for everything did you miss anything :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: