fed president suspended

if i remember correctly the shu has a habbit of suspending problem fanciers just before important meetings and votes. i wonder how they will resolve the current legal proceedings involving last years president and his partnership, so much for loyal servant and honourable leader.. 6 months on and he cant get into renfrew fed so its off to see the solicitor..........normal service it appears has resummed, just glad to be away from it all.

And details of it should'nt be posted on here unless the person involved does it himself!

What kind of statement is that ALf, never mind anything to do with this issue but any member that has been penalised is not going to post details on a forum unless he is defending or appologising regarding the post

Never heard heard the likes of it

your away from it!!!

you seem to know a lot

Bart my good man I am glad to be away from it (shu) never known of any organisation to be so shambolically officiated. The members are treated like mushrooms... Kept in the dark and fed on manure. Will the members of lanarkshire stand up and be counted if there is any wrong doing in this suspension or will apathy rule again. But who will be next vince hendry today but who tomorrow.... Gone on for too long this campaign of banning and suspending those who dare to question. Why does mr Kelly have to be a delagte and why are they desperate to have him there.....ask yourselves that and who runs the fed anyway the members and their elected officials or the shu......?