greenlands

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got told kingdom was at aycliff

just seen the pics on another site kingdom fife and sooth lanarkshire all sitting in same park take it this is fife tranny

post-6812-1407579736286_thumb.jpg

Hope you get caught up with Pentland, 3500 birds libbed at Tow Law 10am. Nae wonder you lot loose doos!

dont think an hour and a half apart will be a prob theres feds a lot closer libbing nearer your time so will they no clash , there all in scotland expletive remove if they canny sort them selves oot its nowt to do way controling

Hope you get caught up with Pentland, 3500 birds libbed at Tow Law 10am. Nae wonder you lot loose doos!

What time did you time today? must be near on 100 mile from tow law into a north west wind surely a lib a stobs camp would be clear by the time your doos came home.

What site Rab?

dont know george took it it was alnwick as it was a lad from north east went to see libs and posted the pics of the transporters on facebook

there was south lanarkshire kingdom with white truk and trailer and that big blue yin which i take it is fife ??

Absolutely crazy . We fly in Hawick and stobs camp is 2 miles away. We r going to get slaughtered with our bird due home in next 15-20 minutes. Hope Ayrshire are well CLEAR!!!!

Frankly Timmy I have checked the RPRA web site several times and (assuming you race with the Scottish Border Federation) there is no mention of your federation even having a race today. How could anyone possibly know when your birds are expected home if there is no notification that you are even racing far less when you liberated. I appreciate that Ayrshire are not scheduled to race from Stob's Camp today but that was a committee decision and I did attempt to communicate that on this forum earlier in the week.

Perhaps you thought you would jump on the band wagon and have a pop.

I believe you are the gentleman who once told me a load of rubbish about Ayrshire Federation liberating from a layby in your area. A case of overactive imagination I believe.

The above post suggests that your attitude leaves a great deal to be desired. Hoping that 2 lots of pigeons clash and that from a leading fancier. Oh dear!

If anyone was going to clash with Pentland there were more likely contenders in the area than Ayrshire.

Indeed, I have consulted a map several times today and cannot see that Stob's Camp would be anywhere on the line of flight from Tow Law to Edinburgh especially in a westerly wind.

The reason why "you lot" (your derogatory terminology not mine" lose pigeons is down to terrain and raptors.

While you may have a few raptors the numbers certainly don't compare with those on the West Coast.

Further to your post . Yes I do fly with the Scottish border federation who have been transported to race points for a number of years with the pentland federation. Yes I did say something about your liberation . Yes IT was in A lay by 6 miles north of Hawick on the A7 next to a pond called Synton moss . I was working that day and my work colleague remarked as well about it . I am not here to gripe on about things bit when you only have 6 home from 56 and others have 0-10 0-15 1-9 there has to have been something to lose our birds. Gala has got the same.

Further to your post . Yes I do fly with the Scottish border federation who have been transported to race points for a number of years with the pentland federation. Yes I did say something about your liberation . Yes IT was in A lay by 6 miles north of Hawick on the A7 next to a pond called Synton moss . I was working that day and my work colleague remarked as well about it . I am not here to gripe on about things bit when you only have 6 home from 56 and others have 0-10 0-15 1-9 there has to have been something to lose our birds. Gala has got the same.

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Hope you get some more.

would be bettew if you notified the appropriste organisation that yous were actually racing how would anyone know yous race with pentland as im sure Novice is good at his job but he aint a fookin mind reader lol