Young Birds

Guest Redadam

Guest Redadam

Hope you enjoy breading the young uns always jnterests me howthey develop you will get your favourites , its my favouritepart of the hobby, good luck with it all :animatedpigeons:

Picked it checker pied of red grizzle cock and checker hen

Its good your dad, s in the sport l asked my mum snd dad when l was 13 whether l could keep afew in the garden after being downvthe allotment sith my mate from skool , l got told no, it wasnt till l got my own house with my miss, s that l got my own l remeber her dad liberating them at the caraven when l was 10 ish and trying to catch stays on theccamp site.if l a novice was gonna give you advice enjoy the birds keep them healthy and if you win thats a bonus.

Guest Redadam

Its good your dad, s in the sport l asked my mum snd dad when l was 13 whether l could keep afew in the garden after being downvthe allotment sith my mate from skool , l got told no, it wasnt till l got my own house with my miss, s that l got my own l remeber her dad liberating them at the caraven when l was 10 ish and trying to catch stays on theccamp site.if l a novice was gonna give you advice enjoy the birds keep them healthy and if you win thats a bonus.

I won a few pound last year not bad for a first year

Guest TAMMY_1

warm welcome to Pigeon Basics , well done on your first post pal , join in :animatedpigeons:

his first post ,you need to go to spec savers it is his 5th post blind pugh :emoticon-0126-nerd: :emoticon-0126-nerd: :emoticon-0126-nerd:

Guest Redadam

Welcome to Pigeon Basics,Adam. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

Thanks i named a pigeon red Adam he came from franc 3 times he got on the open 2 not here any more I'm sitting in East Kilbride