New Stock

tiger

I look for birds that do well in my area first, the bird that made 500quid at the latebred sale was from the Morris brothers who have some great national results in section f , but then again the bird will only be as good a the fancier

for me its blood lines winners both sides of the ped or the winning bird or even better the birds that breed the winners also if the fancier sits in a poor location in his club fed or section even better there was a partnership in my area few years ago that were cleaning up in the fed every week one of the partners heard i was spending big money at louella and asked why i did not come to them when they packed in simple i said your birds were no good to me as you guys were training 3 and 4 times a day and flagging them 3 or 4 times in between tosses im on my own and working ive not got the time to put that amount of work into them my birds have to suit my methods or i am not going to get the best from them they have to be able to win the way you work them or your wasting your time imo

I look for birds that do well in my area first, the bird that made 500quid at the latebred sale was from the Morris brothers who have some great national results in section f , but then again the bird will only be as good a the fancier

true m8

before i finished racing last year it was basically bloodlines

if i ever start again would be straight from someone i know who has winning performances throughout the family

none of this going for lines from this super bird from some unknown loft or foreign fancier

beeh there done that and can honestly say my best have come from friends and top men i know and trust

For me it has to be bred directly from a performance pigeon. ..every one of my stock is bred from pigeons that scored well up in a channel race into Scotland

hopefully one day I will be able to add a few in myself

Every confidence in you m8 .