Clermont Marking

AR

That's a good team m8 :partick-thistle-Crest:

be better if they score well in for me i have to find them out they have been winning from otterburn to ypres 450 miles but can they do 520 miles only one way to find out they have won 1600 pounds fed and national with 15 national tickets in three races so there deff good birds but 520 miles will tell me if they can do it all fingers crossed and good luck to everyone

And if the fans fail theyll be sitting in a mobile greenhouse

The fans are not needed in these vehicles been stuck in the hold of a boat is a more serious concern for the welfare of the pigeons

You canny not send because of the above m8,carlin bros,matt white,ken mackay,Alex stobo,Colin Renfrew etc,all these guys sent and won at 500 plus miles on lorries with wicker baskets!!! It's a long winter. ;)

I have won many a time as well John ,but I'm not sending , I will wait till next year for a silver award , I'm more concerned about the birds than winning end of ,good luck to all who have a go .

let's hope it's a good end to this season's channel racing :scotland:

kinofa lost the place a bit this season, but will have another roll of the dice :lol:

Good luck to all competing

Hope so Lewis,historically a good race (here's hopeing) a few doos away that will have flown national races this season already and I think this does help. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Well this will be my last year doing the Aberdeen marking station, committee ect so you will just have to hope whoever takes it on does a better job than me.

Aye Wullie me too had enough of the sheite the job attracts and to the detriment of my own doos, too many folk with there own agendas willing to do fook all but knock you down.