Race

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theirs a delegates meeting tomorrow night. to see if race goes ahead.with the weather we have the birds can,t even get out and been far to cold to train not that i train much for 1st race if i can get 2 from sutra mine would be good to go. if race goes a head i will only send a handful .as it stands just now my vote would be to cancel .only my opinion as my lot are still wrapped in cotton wool and not had chance to fly it off

Guest homestead

Altrincham Fed 1st race this weekend... Manchester Fed 2nd race this weekend Cheltenham 108 miles last weeks race Wollaston good returns and good times.

Guest chad3646

Altrincham Fed 1st race this weekend... Manchester Fed 2nd race this weekend Cheltenham 108 miles last weeks race Wollaston good returns and a good times.

there were good times, but there was certainly not good returns

Never even knew about a meeting till I seen on here from Gary! Never mind a club meeting! What if they cancel and saturday is nice and then weekend after is a wash out! 2 races gone and still not left loft! Where would we start? Just a genuine question so no dummy spitting am only curious to why if weather is fine is there a meeting 2 days prior to basketting? If its because of previous weather why was a meeting not called 2 weeks ago when all other feds did it, people like me got there birds ready in not great conditions thinking a race was on

in my opinion some feds jumped the gun to quick I know the forcast for saturday that is not the issue it is lack of training as everbody is not on widowhood but as said delegates will decide unfortunatly you cant please everyone how many tosses you had this week in these conditions ??

Not had any but I am ready, and I aint widowhood either! Natural doo's. Also I aint exactly where I'd like to be but see no reason why people aint ready! If its cause of an east wind then does that mean if the east winds stays till middle may we don't race till middle may as who knows when people can train. Am not having a go at anyone but way I see it is if I am ready I see no excuse for everyone not to be too! And to cancel a race when good weather forecast and possibility the next again weekend could be wet makes no sense, I am only making sure its in peoples minds as its the benefit of pigeons to race when able to race and this saturday we are able to race

Not had any but I am ready, and I aint widowhood either! Natural doo's. Also I aint exactly where I'd like to be but see no reason why people aint ready! If its cause of an east wind then does that mean if the east winds stays till middle may we don't race till middle may as who knows when people can train. Am not having a go at anyone but way I see it is if I am ready I see no excuse for everyone not to be too! And to cancel a race when good weather forecast and possibility the next again weekend could be wet makes no sense, I am only making sure its in peoples minds as its the benefit of pigeons to race when able to race and this saturday we are able to race

The reason folk aint ready is the east wind! Trust me you DO NOT want to train or RACE in an east wind....FACT.An east wind later in the season aint great either but should be a lot warmer?hopefully. You wont do yer birds any favours training in this weather so getting ready is hard but its a choice whether you go or not on sat if weather better and distance ok?

Yeah I am well aware mate, weather up here aint been to bad on certain days! Had 6 trainers and only dropped 1 late bred from 36 natural, I'd never do anything stupid and train doo's when unable but the whole of the uk have managed it and the west boys seem to be doing well with there big trainer vans