Pigeon Health Questions For Walter

andy Burgess

its a dead vaccine what can it do my late father got the dead flu vaccine every year and was ill for days every time he got it watch your kids or grandkids next time they get vaccinated there ill for days with high temp getting these jags only help you fight it it does not stop the virus attacking if you come in contact with it and as for vets saying its ok to re use when opened not one vet i have spoken to had read the manufact leaflet inside the box and when i pointed out they all said use when opened every one recanted i will all so ask the non believers next time you vaccinate a bird wait 3 days then take a dropings sample and ask the lab to test for adenovirus if you dont ask they dont test for it then come on here and tell me im wrong i personally dont care how people vaccinate there yb it only harms you but if you vaccinate when birds are training or racing it puts us all at risk please try to understand this

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter as a novice that doesn't race i want to know where the best place is to send a droppings sample and if asked will they look for anything out of the norm (something i may have missed),as i would like my birds to be in top condition and healthy ,i want to learn and not blind treat if something is wrong. and it seems you know what your talking about and have also read you testimonial on loeella pigeon world any advive would be greatly appreciated. all the best mark

Walter as a novice that doesn't race i want to know where the best place is to send a droppings sample and if asked will they look for anything out of the norm (something i may have missed),as i would like my birds to be in top condition and healthy ,i want to learn and not blind treat if something is wrong. and it seems you know what your talking about and have also read you testimonial on loeella pigeon world any advive would be greatly appreciated. all the best mark

mark there all good but they dont test for everything m8 as the more they test for the more it cost you and im sure they have to cultivate a virus so takes a while to grow some give you a list of what they test for i would choose one of them but if you suspect something not on there list you must ask them to test for it i think thats how it works hope it helps you i cant afford them so i treat for what i know will be comming before it comes cause once you get it its to late seasons over but good luck to you m8

mark there all good but they dont test for everything m8 as the more they test for the more it cost you and im sure they have to cultivate a virus so takes a while to grow some give you a list of what they test for i would choose one of them but if you suspect something not on there list you must ask them to test for it i think thats how it works hope it helps you i cant afford them so i treat for what i know will be comming before it comes cause once you get it its to late seasons over but good luck to you m8

Thnx for that walter alb with this season :emoticon-0167-beer:

you go by what the vaccination people say but you wont listen to the vets they will never tell you to treat blind only if they have the illness

I don't take paracetamol just incase im going to get a headache

you go by what the vaccination people say but you wont listen to the vets they will never tell you to treat blind only if they have the illness

I don't take paracetamol just incase im going to get a headache

Walter is not talking about a headache hes talking about treating against a disease, headache is not a disease you get the flu jag to stop you getting the flu you still get flu like symtoms but the jag helps you fight it

Ps a give the bird paracetamol so she disnae get a headache

Walter is not talking about a headache hes talking about treating against a disease, headache is not a disease you get the flu jag to stop you getting the flu you still get flu like symtoms but the jag helps you fight it

Ps a give the bird paracetamol so she disnae get a headache

the best cure for a headache is sex

if i know every one around me has flu and ive got antibiotics im taking them provention is better than cure imo thats why you get vaccinated before you go to some countrys so you dont catch anything or do wee just take the pilots word for it we will be ok

your more likely to take the flu then as you have no resistance to diseases after taking an antibiotic

i said jag not s g lol

u jag if u want

if i know every one around me has flu and ive got antibiotics im taking them provention is better than cure imo thats why you get vaccinated before you go to some countrys so you dont catch anything or do wee just take the pilots word for it we will be ok

You dont take antibotics beacause everybody body else around has flu but you take precautions to help you fight it ie would you let your kids go withouth out the the mmr jab Another debate would be autisim ?

But some people say they dont treat to let the birds build up a resistance or do these birds just carry the disease and look normal .

What im trying to say is people suffer disease and know one ever suspects them of being ill is it the same with the birds

adenovirus 2 that the old birds get from being in contact with vaccinated yb affects the birds differently just like people its hard to see on some be cause its the imune system thats being attacked but all will get it to diff degrees thats why treating for a little of everything helps to supress the secondary infections while the bird is fighting the virus if you do this for two weeks your old birds will come through it

great thread walter but have to disagree on this point. antibiotics will have NO effect on a flu virus. they will only work on bacterial infections, not viral infections.

soupie

You dont take antibotics beacause everybody body else around has flu but you take precautions to help you fight it ie would you let your kids go withouth out the the mmr jab Another debate would be autisim ?

dont see your point shug as all vaccines are to prevent you getting something or other full blown before you get it m8 im only telling people what i have learned over the past 12 years or so with study trial and error and with the mmr jab i insisted my grandchildren got the three jabs seppretly as autisim only seem to spring up when some ass h to save money put the three vaccines in one a bit like ybs it was seldom seen before vaccination m8

don't see your point shug as all vaccines are to prevent you getting something or other full blown before you get it m8 i'm only telling people what i have learned over the past 12 years or so with study trial and error and with the mmr jab i insisted my grandchildren got the three jabs separately as autism only seem to spring up when some ass h to save money put the three vaccines in one a bit like ybs it was seldom seen before vaccination m8

I can definitely relate to this one Walter, my son has autism and he was absolutely fine ( meeting and passing all the milestones ) until he got the MMR jag.MMR is 3 viruses in 1 and some bodies go into shock when faced with this.The MMR scandal is the biggest cover up in the UK since the thalidomide era.

great thread walter but have to disagree on this point. antibiotics will have NO effect on a flu virus. they will only work on bacterial infections, not viral infections.

soupie

i know that soupie it was just an example forgot how to spell bacterial lol getting p d off now anyway still waiting on some of guys that disagree telling us there thoughts why we are losing so many birds or maybe the vetwill tell them ive toldthem what it is ive told them how you get it ive told how you know youve got it and how to treat them if they get it and most important ive told them how to stop it i can do no more if ive helped some guys to understand how to help them self and what we are dealing with im happy the rest can do as they like keep the blinkers on and just carry on losing birds that should not be in the basket in the first place

Guest chad3646

i know that soupie it was just an example forgot how to spell bacterial lol getting p d off now anyway still waiting on some of guys that disagree telling us there thoughts why we are losing so many birds or maybe the vetwill tell them ive toldthem what it is ive told them how you get it ive told how you know youve got it and how to treat them if they get it and most important ive told them how to stop it i can do no more if ive helped some guys to understand how to help them self and what we are dealing with im happy the rest can do as they like keep the blinkers on and just carry on losing birds that should not be in the basket in the first place

as you say walter you have told them it is now up to them

but some of it will fall on deaf ears

would be good for another topic Hughie

dont see your point shug as all vaccines are to prevent you getting something or other full blown before you get it m8 im only telling people what i have learned over the past 12 years or so with study trial and error and with the mmr jab i insisted my grandchildren got the three jabs seppretly as autisim only seem to spring up when some ass h to save money put the three vaccines in one a bit like ybs it was seldom seen before vaccination m8

i think you missed it Wattie , almost found your answer in your own words there

I can definitely relate to this one Walter, my son has autism and he was absolutely fine ( meeting and passing all the milestones ) until he got the MMR jag.MMR is 3 viruses in 1 and some bodies go into shock when faced with this.The MMR scandal is the biggest cover up in the UK since the thalidomide era.

been there , read the book , and found the answers to fight the authorities for my Son Alfie , wasnt easy , and still had some foolls decrying what i found :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

your right derek a scandal and a heartbreaker the wee lad next door to me has it he follows me about like a wee dog till i take him to see the birds i could cry every time i look in the wee boys eyes the lights on but nobodys in still his mum and dad love the fact i take an interess in the kid he seems to have taken to me comes in to see the birds having a bath him and i sit on my garden seat his wee legs swinging and the wee face all lit up as he watches them a bit like another wee lad i knew lol

your right derek a scandal and a heartbreaker the wee lad next door to me has it he follows me about like a wee dog till i take him to see the birds i could cry every time i look in the wee boys eyes the lights on but nobodys in still his mum and dad love the fact i take an interess in the kid he seems to have taken to me comes in to see the birds having a bath him and i sit on my garden seat his wee legs swinging and the wee face all lit up as he watches them a bit like another wee lad i knew lol

well done Wattie , and dont you dare stop , you fill the gaps in , choose him a few doo,s and encourage him all you can :animatedpigeons:

well done Wattie , and dont you dare stop , you fill the gaps in , choose him a few doo,s and encourage him all you can :animatedpigeons:

i a will that andy ive allways had a way with kids i think being the oldest of seven and my old man working away from home a lot helped my mum was the same and she taught me i was making dinners for eight and changing my wee sisters nappy when i was 12 and mum had to get a job to help out so allways had kids around me and allways been able to handle them i love them to bits and they make me laugh and keep me young alas they grow up to soon how any one could hurt a child i just cant believe theres no bad children just bad parents andy and id take them all if icould m8 guess im a real soffty