• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE AND ALL HOW HAS WONE TODAY CLUB FED AND THE NAT;S

WELL DONE TO YOU ALL

ELSIE /  KEVIN ELLIOTT

Guest bigda
do what i do mate go for the longer races mate its a level playing field mate , thats when quality WILL BEAT   quantity.

i would argue with you  on that,   i agree a level playing field,  but instead of  beating say 10,000 birds only beating  30 club,  300, section, 1,000 open   :o ;D

i would argue with you  on that,   i agree a level playing field,  but instead of  beating say 10,000 birds only beating  30 club,  300, section, 1,000 open   :o ;D

listen try and understand please , out of the 10,000 birds away at start of season only a small % of these are ready or set up to WIN, most are out for a toss , later on at 500 plus miles ALL ARE AWAY TO WIN  ( and thats a fact) ask the continentals where the best sprinters come from they will tell you belgium , but the dutch have bigger birdage ,but there birds are mostly distance birds going for training ANOTHER FACT. IF you send 24 birds to a race you have poolers why? because thats the birds you think can win the others are out to get fitter for the next race or so correct? so how many of the 10,000 birds are READY /COULD WIN  my opinion maybe  5% or 10% thats all so thats between 500/1000 birds . SORRY FOR BEING OFF TOPIC

Guest j.bamling

I would disagree slightly mate in the north east we onlyy have 1 real distance race which is abouve 500 miles the rest of the channel races if you catch the day sprinters can win it !!

this is the biggest and hardest race to win in the north east open to all NEHU members the birdage would be i think 35,000 birds i would say 25,000 are there to win it if not more as the birdages for the longer races are minimal compared to this race so 80% cant be using it as a stepping stone but i know where you are coming from !!

I would disagree slightly mate in the north east we onlyy have 1 real distance race which is abouve 500 miles the rest of the channel races if you catch the day sprinters can win it !!

this is the biggest and hardest race to win in the north east open to all NEHU members the birdage would be i think 35,000 birds i would say 25,000 are there to win it if not more as the birdages for the longer races are minimal compared to this race so 80% cant be using it as a stepping stone but i know where you are coming from !!

Congratulations on the win Jimmy.

I agree there is a huge difference between the North East and Scotland. I admire the Up North Combine greatly as they know that they have a big disadvantage if racing with the NFC so they have gone ahead and produced the type of race program which suits their members.

Again well done.  

jimmy i was talking about the scottish scene mainly ,i would not even try and rubbish the unc or any win in big competition amals ,combines and the like, just that some think that because its big birdage at the start of the season they are all there to win and thats not true , well done again mate for your win yesterday .