TheHigg

just wondering if anyone has noticed a few unsavoury avatars popping up i thought with this being a pigeon site the mods would picked up on this and done something about this i am pretty thick skinned and not easily offended but some present and potential members might find this so, yos the higg

just wondering if anyone has noticed a few unsavoury avatars popping up i thought with this being a pigeon site the mods would picked up on this and done something about this i am pretty thick skinned and not easily offended but some present and potential members might find this so, yos the higg

:emoticon-0137-clapping:

Guest TAMMY_1

what ones are you referring to in particular ?

strange post have'nt seen any on here can you point them out please

this would certainly aid amin in removing those that offend you

Got to agree with you there Higg there's one or two very small minded people on here should be nipped in the bud we don't want Bigotry creeping onto this forum.

Got to agree with you there Higg there's one or two very small minded people on here should be nipped in the bud we don't want Bigotry creeping onto this forum.

there is a report button m8, or pm a mod or myself as to who's avatars then we could look into it, thats the best way, If a member does have one in line with this please change it, thanks ,