Just Found

walterboswell59

woman two doors down from me just came to me asking for help she said the magpies are trying to kill a bird thinking it might mine i go to have alook as my birds were out today could not beleve my eyes its a quail must have must have done a runner from somewhere i dont think they can fly got it in a box just now no one local keeps them wee grandaughter will love it if its not claimed i think they make good pets

woman two doors down from me just came to me asking for help she said the magpies are trying to kill a bird thinking it might mine i go to have alook as my birds were out today could not beleve my eyes its a quail must have must have done a runner from somewhere i dont think they can fly got it in a box just now no one local keeps them wee grandaughter will love it if its not claimed i think they make good pets

In a few weeks time you will have it going down the m74 :lol: :lol:

thanks andy your right thats where ive seen them before a guy that kept finches had them do you know if they can stay outside all year seems to be a hardy wee thing was just going to put a wee box on the floor of my aviary for it just now i cankerd and cocyed it yesterday to be on the safe side

thanks andy your right thats where ive seen them before a guy that kept finches had them do you know if they can stay outside all year seems to be a hardy wee thing was just going to put a wee box on the floor of my aviary for it just now i cankerd and cocyed it yesterday to be on the safe side

Is it a cock or a hen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: