tyson

Unless we hold another meeting the remaining Ayrshire program is

28th July----Hawick

4th August-----Hawick

11th August----Otterburn

18th August----Otterburn

25th August----Hexham

1st September Sedgefield

We will probably stick with that program as the coast guys have what they want with the advantage of a super measurement restored.

You may also be interested in Ayrshire North Road but I am not sure what it is. I think their numbers will have increased this year due to discontent at reverting to an east coast route.

I think that is an excellent programme for you should end up with most of your yb's,i train mine to eaglesfield excellent spot ,appleby always good returns charnock richard like lymm gives the birds a good run at the cumbrian hills no dodgy one's there good luck .

OH NO, YE VE JINXED HIM, LOL

Unless we hold another meeting the remaining Ayrshire program is

28th July----Hawick

4th August-----Hawick

11th August----Otterburn

18th August----Otterburn

25th August----Hexham

1st September Sedgefield

We will probably stick with that program as the coast guys have what they want with the advantage of a super measurement restored.

You may also be interested in Ayrshire North Road but I am not sure what it is. I think their numbers will have increased this year due to discontent at reverting to an east coast route.

our race controller was the man who got the ball rolling to get the prog changed now he has joined the north road to flee his young yins check our fed result the shortest flying members are flying 15 miles shoter than the fed winners and are in before the shorter flying man nearly 500 ypm in it from a 30 mile race totally unfair we all pay the sane money so we should all have a fair crack owe the whip fed is in turmoil if you ask me the winners hiv nae flew a pun aw year tae some of the names on the fed result could nae flee a kite on a winnie day

thanks for all the info guys hope this helps out everyone but know dought the programmes could change before season is ended it all depends on how the weather goes all the best with your young bird season .peter(tyson)

i dont think its the scottish feds you need to worry about its knowing where all the north roaders are in 4 or 5 weeks time

Spot on Rab think from about the third Sat in August

its about then we have some suggestions like Sun or mid-week racing

And its also the time we do nothing about it.

Rab stick this comment away somewhere and wheel it out in a month LOL

• 2 weeks later...