Who.S All Buying Birds At Blackpool..///

Guest Tooshy Boy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT THAT MANY DOO S BOUGHT THEN FOLKS./// :emoticon-0167-beer:

All I can say is that on the North/Aberdeen bus it was the most pigeons I have ever seen taken back from Blackpool.

Between the pigeons and equipment bought the underside of the bus was full,just as well some of the lads gave some

of their stuff to their mates with cars to take up the road.

All I can say is that on the North/Aberdeen bus it was the most pigeons I have ever seen taken back from Blackpool.

Between the pigeons and equipment bought the underside of the bus was full,just as well some of the lads gave some

of their stuff to their mates with cars to take up the road.

Hi Willie, how you doin :)

All am gonna say is the prices musta been right for some o them guys to stick their hands in their pooches :lol::lol::lol:

Only kiddin guys, hope all yer purchases work out for ye ;)

I attended the Novarra Stud sale to have a look at the Brugemman pigeons, I never intended to buy any, I was just looking at them as a future cross for my jan aardens. I picked out 2 dark ch pied hens and I got them both one for £100 and one for £60. Two wee beuties and they were grandaughters of the Brugemann champions. I have the contact details of the sellers and I would love to go and have a look at his stock birds,I was very impressed with the birds on sale. I also thought that the House of Aarden birds were class.

we got a couple from the deweerdt sale in the football stadium on friday night nice sale the birds where turned out well.

I bought Lot 38 at the Deweerdt sale on Fri night,said it was a cock but I think its a hen, one of those Rauw Sablon birds, see how it turns out.

Guest Tooshy Boy

Bought a van reet cock and a cock and a hen at a 3 30 auction :) hope these pigeons breed me some champions ;)

HOPE IT BREEDS YOU WINNERS SON BEST OLUCK./// :emoticon-0167-beer::animatedpigeons::animatedpigeons::animatedpigeons::animatedpigeons::animatedpigeons::animatedpigeons::animatedpigeons: