Max At 1.

JohnQuinn

Guest homestead

i remember when you got him John and first put the pictures up but i wouldn't have said it was a year ago, well he looks good now you've done him proud keep the pictures coming. I remember the first rabbit he caught how are them skills progressing?

i remember when you got him John and first put the pictures up but i wouldn't have said it was a year ago, well he looks good now you've done him proud keep the pictures coming. I remember the first rabbit he caught how are them skills progressing?

He caught 3 wee rabbits before he was 7 months but not a thing since, well he did have a nip at a badger about 6 weeks ago but that ended in an Honourable draw

Actually a few days after this i discovered a big scratch across his throat and down the front of his chest, the badger nearly done him in a wee thicket!!!

HAPPY BIRTH DAY MAX..... BY THE WAY JOHN HE'S TURNED OUT A BRAW WEE DUG :santa-dance: :santa-dance: :santa-dance:

Couldnae be happier with how he is turning out Gordon, jist wish he'd do what he was told Quicker instead of being like a Teenager every time i tell him to do something he disnae like