Lanarkshire Fed Race Agm

Guest WINGS 04

Guest WINGS 04

With the race agm next weekend were do you think we will be racing east or wast?.

Do any of the members on here have a race program or race points they are wanting to go to or don't want to go to?...

Guest KING BILLY

With the race agm next weekend were do you think we will be racing east or wast?.

Do any of the members on here have a race program or race points they are wanting to go to or don't want to go to?...

i will race any whare but would prever west aslong as where not getting messed about with the race controler am happy lol

Guest KING BILLY

if it was up to me i would dog leg them by the hot spots of the bop in the west

otterburn

otterburn

sedgfield

thirsk

lancaster

worcester yearling open

cheltenham

newbury

poole open race

otterburn

sartily open race

when the doos are on thare line of flight the bop dont doo as much dameg its when thare just getting libed in the hot spots its the problem thats mi 2 bobs worth lol

bring the young bird season forward a month the month of august is the worst for Percy feeding there family's of killers

same as before stay east one inland race with the snfc and snfc ypres over the water

Would there not be a big gap between the young bird national then? Or do you propose that gets brought forward also?

Guest WINGS 04

I do agree with you but I do think it will always be geared up to the yb nat even if next to naebodys sends to it from our fed :cry-blow:

I think you are wrong m8 with this as about the fed gearing up to the ybn we are lucky to go bye 120 miles as most that go have to go to other fed to get the distance with ybs to fly in the ybn

Guest WINGS 04

i will race any whare but would prever west aslong as where not getting *expletive removed*ed about with the race controler am happy lol

Tam I am like you will go were the majority vote to go

Guest KING BILLY

Would there not be a big gap between the young bird national then? Or do you propose that gets brought forward also?

98% OF LANARKSHIRE MEMBERS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN NATIONAL RACEING PERIOD I WILL BE SENDING ALL MY YOUNG BIRDS TO DIFRENT FEDS NEXT YEAR SO THE YB PROGRAM DOSENT INTREST ME WHEN THAY START GO OR FINISH THARE NO GETTING MY M0NEYS FOR AN 80ML TOSS WOT PISSES ME OF IS THE ONES THAT VOTE NOING THARE NOT GOING TO GO OR EVEN INTERESTED AFTER 250ML BUT THARE HANDS ARE RAISED HIGHER THAN ANYONES SHOUTTING THARE ODS I DONT THINK I WILL EVEN GO TO THE AGM MIT END UP KO SOME OF THE JOKERS OUT

I've taken out 2 posts that disrespected 2 members, and all the replies they sparked. Yes, race programme can be a pretty emotive subject, but no excuse to abuse members.