Introductions?

geordie1234

I supose I am lucky because I started the season with 21 cocks and I have got 20 left. Better still they have been outstanding by winning multiple prizes every week at club level and have made a big impact in the Fed. So I would not want to try to better what I have got. The difficult decision for me is to decide how to get them down to nest box numbers. Something like 4/5 will have to go.

I supose I am lucky because I started the season with 21 cocks and I have got 20 left. Better still they have been outstanding by winning multiple prizes every week at club level and have made a big impact in the Fed. So I would not want to try to better what I have got. The difficult decision for me is to decide how to get them down to nest box numbers. Something like 4/5 will have to go.

What system do you fly?

just been on phone to book my seat on bus to houten 3-4th march always try something from there.

hope to catch up with patrick lismont and his good lady sonya [buy a couple off him] check out his website,last time i was there his birds were fantastic but had no young for sale at that time.

always room to try a couple of youngins.