Larkhall Loft Burned Down

Guest Gareth Rankin

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilscotsman

:( theres nae need for that pair fella :mad:

Great to see alot of people helping aswell being a rookie i know how much other fanciers have helped me is there a donations pot or something people could throw in some cash help this man get going again

If the police are involved i assume it was either a random arson attack or callous fancier ?

Guest Gareth Rankin

:( theres nae need for that pair fella :mad:

Great to see alot of people helping aswell being a rookie i know how much other fanciers have helped me is there a donations pot or something people could throw in some cash help this man get going again

If the police are involved i assume it was either a random arson attack or callous fancier ?

Arson attack is down to local yobs and if the police get someone i will be in total shock.

Regards to making a donation

At this minute in time there is a arson attack fund within pigeonbasics and i am hopeful that it will be sufficient to replace 2 sputniks, 2 drinkers, 2 feeders, 2 vents and any expense of 9 nest boxes and 24 perches may bring.

Pigeonbasic members have always been generous in helping causes/projects like this out and if required then i will on behalf of Davie have a small auction of doos and any donations would be gratefully be accepted, but hopefully this will not be required.

I will keep members informed

thanks

Gareth

dont worry about the boxes i will supply and fit them free of charge just give me a ring when u need them

Cracking offer well done :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Basics members never cease to amaze me, they always step up to the fore when a fellow fancier has found himself in a predicament.

WELL DONE FOLKShttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Guest Gareth Rankin

LET ME KNOW AND I'LL COME UP AND SHIFT IT WITH YOU

Alan

Have arranged a large trailer to come tomorrow night at 18.00, it would be a great help if you could assist, Waste disposal yard closes at 20.00 so hopefully with a few hands it wont take too long.

let me know

Alan

Have arranged a large trailer to come tomorrow night at 18.00, it would be a great help if you could assist, Waste disposal yard closes at 20.00 so hopefully with a few hands it wont take too long.

let me know

no problem i'll be there and i'll bring half a dozen pairs of gloves the morra night tae :emoticon-0157-sun:

Guest Gareth Rankin

gareth if u let me know if u want 2 sets of boxes or 3 sets if u have somewhere 2 put them i can deliver and give u a hand 2 clear up

If you like you can bring them down and we can store them in the club hut until the loft goes up at the weekend.

3 sets will make the 84 year old man very happy,

Thanks

Will pm you the address

Guest Gareth Rankin

Hi Gareth,

I have a sputnick here he can have. It is still in the packaging. I can take it to Fife on Sunday to the Kingdom youngbird sale and I am sure somebody can pick it up from there. Only too pleased to help.

Paul.

Thanks Paul, can you confirm what size it is and is it the deluxe one with the perspex??

The generosity of the members is unsurpassed anywhere else and it is humbling to see our Community pulling together, and VERY well done to everyone who has donated or are giving their time and effort to help clear up and get the dookit up for the man. Stand up guys every one of you A special well done to Gareth for coordinating everything

Guest Gareth Rankin

gareth there's a pair of 2008 jan thealans with pedigree's at our place if he's interested if so we'll keep a hold of them until

the new loft is built let me know.

Cheers Steven

Will inform him of your kind gesture

Guest Gareth Rankin

i will give him 6 young birds next year if thats any good to him out of the doos thats scored at national level just let me no

Will inform him tomorrow Tam, nice gesture.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Not long back from Davie's were the progress has been astounding especially considering its only been 4 days since his loft went up in flames. New 16 foot loft has been put in place with the roof being put on tomorrow along with the sputniks and the vents this all done by a kind hearted pigeonbasics joiner.

Big thankyou to Muttley(Davie) who brought 12 new widowhood boxes free of charge and also gave a hand to clear the fire debris,

Other fanciers there giving a hand tonight who are worth the weight in gold were:-

Alan Torrance - Alf

Gerry McFall - Reg

John Hood - Alec mcGuiness

Jim Finnan

William Ramage

Adam Hamilton

John Simpson

Well done lads :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: