Awol Doos

sapper756

After reading of the terrible losses from last weekends races, it would be interesting if members posted on this thread, exactly, how many birds they have still missing.

Stating where they were racing from, how far was it?

Also, if they have had any reported, and if so, where are they?

Thank Youhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0126-nerd.gif

Edited by sapper756

Guest kslicker

Just out of interest.............I wonder was it the UV level on the day? On Steven Van Breemens website there is a 'Release Manual'. It states that birds should not be released in certain UV levels, or heavy losses will occur. Any ideas?

Just out of interest.............I wonder was it the UV level on the day? On Steven Van Breemens website there is a 'Release Manual'. It states that birds should not be released in certain UV levels, or heavy losses will occur. Any ideas?

THATS A NEW ONE TO ME BUT HAVING VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT DONT KNOW BUT THERE IS THAT POSSIBILITY, MAYBE WORTH LOOKING INTO IN A LITTLE MORE DEPTH

JOHN

THATS A NEW ONE TO ME BUT HAVING VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT DONT KNOW BUT THERE IS THAT POSSIBILITY, MAYBE WORTH LOOKING INTO IN A LITTLE MORE DEPTH

JOHN

quite simply weather related no need to look for any other reason imo , birds made it home , if looking for any other reasons is this too many small concerns and clashing , im sure if organisations came together more and went down road together be a lot less birds lost

quite simply weather related no need to look for any other reason imo , birds made it home , if looking for any other reasons is this too many small concerns and clashing , im sure if organisations came together more and went down road together be a lot less birds lost

a lot of truth in what your saying can only be good for birds & fanciers alike

john

a lot of truth in what your saying can only be good for birds & fanciers alike

john

be cheaper and be more drag for others going in same direction :) i know we've gone with Lincolnshire fed for channel and have had room up to Hastings if others ferried in to area :) we need more forward thinkers and to come together more can only save money for organisations :)

Guest Gareth Rankin

Got to disagree, for this weekend the full of Scotland did get together and looked what happened, disaster. Feds that did liberate on there own got it tough but had a far greater returns. JMO

Got to disagree, for this weekend the full of Scotland did get together and looked what happened, disaster. Feds that did liberate on there own got it tough but had a far greater returns. JMO

but they would of hit dribs and drabs of north road bird's saw loads going down all day very few coming up as said the coast was covered in sea fret here so bad we had drizzle visabilty was very poor , Lincolnshire was overcast birds were locked out here by the weather and returned morning after only 2 birds were into Scarborough town for Pete Thorpe , at 8pm Saturday i saw a batch of around 200 birds come from the west and head for the coast was very strange indeed :)