Snfc , Clock Setting.

elanco

I see the members have to go back the day after basketing to get there clocks set, and with the price of fuel at the present moment I think it may deter members to sent birds in the first place. What was wrong with the way it was done last year (musselburgh rugby club), What do other members think. ?

As its new commiteee members who are doing it we were not aware that clocks had been set n the night and just assumed it would be the same as when we were on committee before. May have to look at this again if there is room to do the 2 jobs on the one night but will have to visit the Rugby Club and have a look first.

As its new commiteee members who are doing it we were not aware that clocks had been set n the night and just assumed it would be the same as when we were on committee before. May have to look at this again if there is room to do the 2 jobs on the one night but will have to visit the Rugby Club and have a look first.

Ye same at gretna but most on ets so nae probs. Deffo agree that its a bit in the dark ages!

As its new committee members who are doing it we were not aware that clocks had been set n the night and just assumed it would be the same as when we were on committee before. May have to look at this again if there is room to do the 2 jobs on the one night but will have to visit the Rugby Club and have a look first.

it is same place as last year then the clocks where done on the stage and plenty room in the big hall for birds

if it is the wee pub /club across the field their is less room but birds in one and clocks where done in the other room

it would be along hall for the guys from eyemouth and gala

it is same place as last year then the clocks where done on the stage and plenty room in the big hall for birds

if it is the wee pub /club across the field their is less room but birds in one and clocks where done in the other room.

Should they no be on two diffo nights?

no both done on night of birds going away

Marking all in the Rugby Club this year Gary so will have to go up and see the layout to see whats possible, If we can do both on the same night then thats what we,ll do.

if it is the wee pub /club across the field their is less room but birds in one and clocks where done in the other room

it would be along hall for the guys from eyemouth and gala

what aboot us in HAWICK . Farther down the road.

Guest TAMMY_1

Its a rule in the Midland Continental Classic FC that clocks must be set the day before the advertised date of liberation.

do you mean manual clocks only ?

Having just been up to the Rugby Club today to speak to the person in charge and have been assured that there is a room available to set clocks on marking nights so this is what we will do. Also volunteers required to assist with marking and clock setting and checking, PM to me please if you can assist. If you know members who do not use this site can you please pass on this message to them.

there is no kilbarchan marking this year heard the morris bros who are on the snfc commitee decided to use it as a rpra marking station instead as they fly in both bad news for the men in the west

Very surprised with this.I know one of the brothers is on the committee but Im sure it is nothing to do with the SNRPC or Rpra ????

Very surprised with this.I know one of the brothers is on the committee but Im sure it is nothing to do with the SNRPC or Rpra ????

Your right there Del the club house will be used for the club and fed marking on the same night with the other national so it wasnt possible to mark there, and it was certainly not because we favoured the other nat, we have nothing against the SNPRC but are SNFC through and through,I don't know who started this Bullsh@ite story no wander nobody wants to be on the committee or take responsibility with this cr@p going about.

there is no kilbarchan marking this year heard the morris bros who are on the snfc commitee decided to use it as a rpra marking station instead as they fly in both bad news for the men in the west

who did you hear this from, as it is a load of cr@p Robert Morris

the kilbarchan club house does no longer belong to them but they share it with 3 diffrent clubs we the morris bros and liam bryne have ran the marking station these last few years paying kilbarchan club house for the use out of our own pockets but this year as we joint own it where not prepared to pay for something we all use nothing to do with other national we will now have to travel to uddingston as well to mark our birds we are inconveniced as well sorry if you were misinformed hope this clears up the misunderstanding anybody had

the kilbarchan club house does no longer belong to them but they share it with 3 diffrent clubs we the morris bros and liam bryne have ran the marking station these last few years paying kilbarchan club house for the use out of our own pockets but this year as we joint own it where not prepared to pay for something we all use nothing to do with other national we will now have to travel to uddingston as well to mark our birds we are inconveniced as well sorry if you were misinformed hope this clears up the misunderstanding anybody had

so what your saying is kilbarchan wont be a marking station for the snrpc this year

Guest Gareth Rankin

Hi Robert

When premises are used for SNFC marking nights it is not the responsibility of you to pay out of your own pockets when a fee is involved for hire of the hall. Pity there is no marking at Kilbarchan but I'm sure your services will be in great demand at Uddingstone.

Atb

Gareth

so what your saying is kilbarchan wont be a marking station for the snrpc this year

If there was a marking station for the SNPRC then it would be nothing to do with me or my brother, you still havent said who told you all this info?

to elaborate on what has been said,

the Kilbarchan club used to convoy with balochmyle who fly the SNFC program which made there club room available for SNFC marking but now they fly with Glasow Fed and there program takes in the SNRPC program so if they decide to have a marking station there its nothing to do with us, but we cant run one for the SNFC on the same night.

Hi Robert

When premises are used for SNFC marking nights it is not the responsibility of you to pay out of your own pockets when a fee is involved for hire of the hall. Pity there is no marking at Kilbarchan but I'm sure your services will be in great demand at Uddingstone.

Atb

Gareth

All Right Garath how you doing,

The Kilbarchan marking was only allowed to work if it was at no cost to the SNFC and we and other dedicate members shared in the running costs of hiring the hall and buying Fish suppers for the marking team, Liam the clock setter donated the clock money to the highest velocity bird at the marking station every race.

anyway I will be glad to help at uddingstone, see you there.

If there was a marking station for the SNPRC then it would be nothing to do with me or my brother, you still havent said who told you all this info?

to elaborate on what has been said,

the Kilbarchan club used to convoy with balochmyle who fly the SNFC program which made there club room available for SNFC marking but now they fly with Glasow Fed and there program takes in the SNRPC program so if they decide to have a marking station there its nothing to do with us, but we cant run one for the SNFC on the same night.

what do you mean its nothing to do with you, your club and another are now using kilbarchan club premises as an equal partnership and therefore its plenty to do with you what happens with the club house, yous are all flying in glasgow federation from it so it would make sense to use it as a snrpc marking station ,no need to hide it

what do you mean its nothing to do with you, your club and another are now using kilbarchan club premises as an equal partnership and therefore its plenty to do with you what happens with the club house, yous are all flying in glasgow federation from it so it would make sense to use it as a snrpc marking station ,no need to hide it

what is there to hide I ran the SNFC marking station as a SNFC commitee member, the commitee members for three clubs that now use the kilbarchan club room can organise a marking station for the SNRPC or not as they see fit, as Im not on the commitee its nothing to do with me and couldnt care less, guys like you like to stir it up thats the sad side of our sport, its now clear that you didn't hear any of this from anyone but made it up yourself.

As I said its nothing to do with me and ive nothing to hide "hammyman" Im Robert Morris who are you, and who is hiding?

what is there to hide I ran the SNFC marking station as a SNFC commitee member, the commitee members for three clubs that now use the kilbarchan club room can organise a marking station for the SNRPC or not as they see fit, as Im not on the commitee its nothing to do with me and couldnt care less, guys like you like to stir it up thats the sad side of our sport, its now clear that you didn't hear any of this from anyone but made it up yourself.

As I said its nothing to do with me and ive nothing to hide "hammyman" Im Robert Morris who are you, and who is hiding?

The man asked the question where's the answer?????????