Flyod Mayweather Want To Fight Manny Pacquiao

Guest challengerlofts

Guest challengerlofts

But Mayweather is demanding $100Millions to fight the Pacman. For sure, Pacman can still sort it out where Mayweather's to get lay down. :D

they have been talking about this fight for the past two years or more, it isnt going to happen because even though they will both get big money niether wants to risk loosing.........so all they will do is keep fighting hand picked opponents to build their reputations and keep talking nonescense about fighting each other.........

they have been talking about this fight for the past two years or more, it isnt going to happen because even though they will both get big money niether wants to risk loosing.........so all they will do is keep fighting hand picked opponents to build their reputations and keep talking nonescense about fighting each other.........

Ye canny accuse Paquiao of hand picking his opponents, to my knowledge he hasn't refused a fight in his career and it is him who wants this fight with Mayweather, but the Money man isnae gonna risk his unbeaten status, as he would surely lose this one. The Pacman is the most accurate puncher i've seen since Ali and he can put their lights out, as seen in the above photograph.

Ye canny accuse Paquiao of hand picking his opponents, to my knowledge he hasn't refused a fight in his career and it is him who wants this fight with Mayweather, but the Money man isnae gonna risk his unbeaten status, as he would surely lose this one. The Pacman is the most accurate puncher i've seen since Ali and he can put their lights out, as seen in the above photograph.

like i said above, they will never fight.............but if by some chance they did mayweather would win, no doubt about that.

like i said above, they will never fight.............but if by some chance they did mayweather would win, no doubt about that.

My mate agrees with you that Mayweather would win, but i prefer Paquiao who i think would actually be able to land punches on Mayweather, unlike many many other fighters. atb.

now that would be some fight but i would be on pacman for sure !! if the fight comes of justaskme we will have a 50 in it :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Hope that is 50p lol :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:

Very unlikely the fight will come of. Not even as a swan song for a big pay day to end their careers on. Both have a reputation they want to keep. For instance Maywhether say about 'Drug testing' etc. Of couPac Man has took very many and never been found to have any in system.... But then Mayweather fights Mossley who has be caught with drugs in his system and banned for it. Like Hatton would never fight Junior Witter, of course not it would have cost him £millions when he got K.O.ed. Cazagle always had 'Bad hands' when down to fight a credited fighter of worth , and there are many.... Yes anazingly never did when fighting inferior fighters or 'Has Beens'. etc. Would have cost him dear.

Where as the Frochs, Eubanks, Benn, Laing, Honeyford, Chanley, Far, London - Not Cooper of course - etc. etc. etc would fight anyone even in their back yard. Mayweather would be a mite too much for Pac man i fear.... but wants easier fights for same money, and with this hype, they will both get them, for it builds up interest and support for both of them. Been done for yonks and will be for years to come. JMO

Hope that is 50p lol :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:

Very unlikely the fight will come of. Not even as a swan song for a big pay day to end their careers on. Both have a reputation they want to keep. For instance Maywhether say about 'Drug testing' etc. Of couPac Man has took very many and never been found to have any in system.... But then Mayweather fights Mossley who has be caught with drugs in his system and banned for it. Like Hatton would never fight Junior Witter, of course not it would have cost him £millions when he got K.O.ed. Cazagle always had 'Bad hands' when down to fight a credited fighter of worth , and there are many.... Yes anazingly never did when fighting inferior fighters or 'Has Beens'. etc. Would have cost him dear.

Where as the Frochs, Eubanks, Benn, Laing, Honeyford, Chanley, Far, London - Not Cooper of course - etc. etc. etc would fight anyone even in their back yard. Mayweather would be a mite too much for Pac man i fear.... but wants easier fights for same money, and with this hype, they will both get them, for it builds up interest and support for both of them. Been done for yonks and will be for years to come. JMO

agree with 99% of what you say roland, but come off it.....you cant be serious that witter would have knocked hatton out ? witter "the hitter ...lol" is a total clown, just like the other idiot nasheem ahmed.

agree with 99% of what you say roland, but come off it.....you cant be serious that witter would have knocked hatton out ? witter "the hitter ...lol" is a total clown, just like the other idiot nasheem ahmed.

Well Hatton had bottle and grit and wore his heart on his sleeve, and would personally - I believe - would fight anyone at the drop of a hat, I'm sure you would agree, so it wasn't that he was scared to shut this horrid Witter up for once and for all.... But commonsence prevailed. That's why Hatton never won a British title, or even a European tittle, and only the 'Corn flake pkt ones HE never fought for one! ... check out the has beens and never were that he fought.

His pride would have wanted to shut up Witter, who actually won every title from British to World titles and AGAINST the 'Man' that was that held them!. Good management prevented it Hatton from over stepping his mark, and won him £Millions, think £30,000,000 in fact.

THAT Is why the first line Hatton states when doing any press, or 'A night with Hatton' (For Money) states to paying guests 'I won't answer any question regards Witter. Hatton wouldn't even fight him when Witter was over the hill and aged 38 saying that he 'Bad Mouthed Me' what a joke! That is what makes interest and fights and money!

Like Calzaghe.... the Americans called him the 'Nearly Man' he nearly fought a good opponent. He nearly fought a class opponent, He nearly fought a great champ.... etc. etc. But never did!

Of course, as everyone in the game knows Witter was classes above Hatton, more importantly so did he and HIS MANAGEMENT!

as far as i know, witter never took any titles from the man who held them...........he took the vacant comonwealth title against some unknown ghana`n, he took the vacant european title, and he also took the vacant wbc title when he outpointed a well past his best demarcus corley......

when he did actually come up against a man who did hold the title, like zab juda he lost.

he also outpointed an aging vivian harris who was also well past his best, and also a fighter who wasnt ever that good anyway.

if you check witters record youll find virtually all his british, comonweath and eurapeon ftitle fights were for vacant titles when he originally won them.

the reason why hatton never fought him was it was a step backwards, why did hatton need to fight a bum like witter.....?

as far as i know, witter never took any titles from the man who held them...........he took the vacant comonwealth title against some unknown ghana`n, he took the vacant european title, and he also took the vacant wbc title when he outpointed a well past his best demarcus corley......

when he did actually come up against a man who did hold the title, like zab juda he lost.

he also outpointed an aging vivian harris who was also well past his best, and also a fighter who wasnt ever that good anyway.

if you check witters record youll find virtually all his british, comonweath and eurapeon ftitle fights were for vacant titles when he originally won them.

the reason why hatton never fought him was it was a step backwards, why did hatton need to fight a bum like witter.....?

Just about sums him up.

Great post! Why would hatton ever fight this bum when he was chasing pacman and mayweather