Looking For Correct Spelling

OLDYELLOW

Looking for correct spelling of an Old strain from 60's till early eightys , big pigeons with massive wattles and eye ceres they've been mentioned before but i cant rember name sound polish ( although not ) Bosystyns or bosyacts something like :(

Looking for correct spelling of an Old strain from 60's till early eightys , big pigeons with massive wattles and eye ceres they've been mentioned before but i cant rember name sound polish ( although not ) Bosystyns or bosyacts something like :(

Is it Pol Bostyn? I think they were Stichelbout based,think Louella had them.

Is it Pol Bostyn? I think they were Stichelbout based,think Louella had them.

no sorry sounded like bostyacks or something like , they've been mentioned before on a thread but can't find it , an old friend had them when i was a kid at York :)

Bosacks ???

That rings a bell seem to remember reading of them somewhere

yes chaz thats them its the spelling i want lol :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: i know there spelt funny :)

• 2 years later...

On looking up a strain that Roy Mundy used to race I came across your thread

The strain was "Bosacks" of which I was trying to find more about but to know avail.

On looking up a strain that Roy Mundy used to race I came across your thread

The strain was "Bosacks" of which I was trying to find more about but to know avail.

Would of like to known more on this strain last guy I knew that had them was back in late 80's when I lived at York may I say as a kid lol , Always liked the big wattley birds :)

Some of the old van hees and Dordins had it , quite a lot of the older Janssens had pink eye ceres and walnut wattles , only ones have seen recently last couple of years were grooters more warty than walnut ;) The Bosacks were something else they were very excessive ones I saw growing up as a kid :) Most recent are the Potugesse Blacks they have similar wattles to the Bosacks :)

Have a Van Braune with nice wattles and a koopman off Kirky with nice walnut wattles and nice eye ceres :) Am sure some of me Bushys will get bigger wattles as they get a few more years on them :)