Lofts For Sale

dougie 911

hi there i have for sale 2 lofts

no1 11ft x 6ft sarken roof 4 x 2 framing, sectional and bolted fully grilled floors & £170 petron trap only 1 year old

loft is in perfect order all round first to see will buy £500 ono

loft 2

12ft x 6ft made by joiner built with 8 x 4 sheets of 22m ply mohgany door with lock & white sputnick trap fist to see will buy £450 ono

Guest KING BILLY

no1 11ft x 6ft sarken roof 4 x 2 framing, sectional and bolted fully grilled floors & £170 petron trap only 1 year old

loft 2

12ft x 6ft made by joiner built with 8 x 4 sheets of 22m ply mohgany door with lock & white sputnick trap fist to see will buy £450 ono

COULD YOU POUT UP SOME PHOTOS ;)

Guest KING BILLY

King Billy is looking for a Dookit and filled with Doos.

am sorted now big man got the loft of JAKO togay and its going up tomoro so i dont think i will be in the watering hole tomoro and mind pout the salt on quinnys chips :D:D:D:D:D

am sorted now big man got the loft of JAKO togay and its going up tomoro so i dont think i will be in the watering hole tomoro and mind pout the salt on quinnys chips :D:D:D:D:D

YER NO FUSSY WHO YI DRINK WITH :lol:

loft 2

Are you packing in the birds mate, or are you getting bigger huts. :)

loft is in perfect order all round first to see will buy £500 ono loft now reduced to £300 for quick sale

loft 2

12ft x 6ft made by joiner built with 8 x 4 sheets of 22m ply mohgany door with lock & white sputnick trap fist to see will buy £450 ono now reduced to £200 for quick sale

Guest dennisrenton

hi dougie, i have someone to bring them down to barrow,are they dismantled and ready to go,could you please send me your address and post code as i cannot get a proper quote .

i just used a glasgow code to get started(g21 2pr)so got quote off this code,

dennis

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THATS THE GAME SAVE YOU A LOT OF HASSLE OF BUILDING ANOTHER LOFT THEN :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Anno mate especially moving house I hivny got the time to be building new lofts! They are ideal for me especially as a new starte not to big and still gives me enough room to have my obs and a decent size yb team happy days!

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders