Eadie &Kelly 2010 Youngsters For Sale

budgie

Guest KING BILLY

you never hear me complaning about national racing or whare i stay so i dont no whare your coming from but as have said in my last post its devenatly must be easy flying up your way even some one with rollen jansens can get on the results from the distance any way your of toppic so if it realy blows smoke up our a r s start your own post :P:P:P:P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING BILLY

Can the pigeons be collected after the sale closes tomorrow and what is your address.To achieve outstanding results from 550mls - 600mls i think you need 1 day pigeons.

you can collect them after the sale but you have to pout a bid in first :D:D:D:D:D

Guest KING BILLY

wise choice going home tam though you might have ended up at the premier inn with the beastie boys. :D :D was a good night though. :);)

thare was no way i was going back thare with the backentry boys :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great stuff john,you were in there like a praying mantis.The good thing about Deans and cullen and that is they always seem to get one so they doos should be tough as old boots. :):)

You are full of wind and Pi-h i have keeped this family going since 2000 and the only thing the OLD man said to me was Andy when i go there are not many who keep the family ties. :rolleyes:

You are full of wind and Pi-h i have keeped this family going since 2000 and the only thing the OLD man said to me was Andy when i go there are not many who keep the family ties.

thought about how many tunes, for the piper as yet andy

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders