My Mums Funeral

Guest strapper

Guest strapper

hi ..mum gets her big send off this afternoon and i would like to thank all those that have taken time out to send me pms and messages on the open forum after she had passed away last week.

nothing can replace a mum so make the most of yours while you can.

thank you all for your kind words...paul.

hi ..mum gets her big send off this afternoon and i would like to thank all those that have taken time out to send me pms and messages on the open forum after she had passed away last week.

Well said m8, hope everything goes well for you and the family today.I know how you feel right now as Ive lost my mum, dad, brother and sister in last few years, and its not easy, BUT IT GETS BETTER. All the best, Derek Hay

Guest Blaydon Racer

So sorry to read this Paul--I lost my mam 8 years ago and I still haven't got over it and I doubt I ever will

May your god be with you

Guest strapper

ive posted this on p/chat too as ive had many send kind words....its been a great day for her send off and everything went to plan..if not better.

a touching moment was at the end of the service when the chapel played her wish ..that she had the song ..your never walk alone ...and the whole chapel instead of walking out to the churchyard for the burial ceremony they stayed there and sang along to the song...what a great moment and i will remember that all my days.