Nest boxes from Wilkinsons

oldguy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good motivation boxes for the young birds  ;) think i will get me some from  B&Q  :X better hurry before they are sold out  ;) ;)

I was thinking the same but will need to see how much they are from B & Q ;) :-/ ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...

only had one problem a cock bird went in the wrong box and the mayhem  cost  2 eggs that another pair had, but  that can happen anytime in any best box system

ive been cleaning them out with ease, i bought some spare boxes and have these prepared ready to swap over, then just hot spray the dirty boxes  and leave those prepared  for the next clean out.

wait til i post a few pics of the latest cheaper alternative idea i had, its a typical yorkshire mans short arms, deep pockets thinking

kev

only had one problem a cock bird went in the wrong box and the mayhem  cost  2 eggs that another pair had, but  that can happen anytime in any best box system

ive been cleaning them out with ease, i bought some spare boxes and have these prepared ready to swap over, then just hot spray the dirty boxes  and leave those prepared  for the next clean out.

wait til i post a few pics of the latest cheaper alternative idea i had, its a typical yorkshire mans short arms, deep pockets thinking

kev

CUTTING A £10 NOTE IN HALFE DONT MAKE IT £20  just to let you know incase your thinking of trying it  ;D ;D ;D ATB  les.

CUTTING A £10 NOTE IN HALFE DONT MAKE IT £20  just to let you know incase your thinking of trying it  ;D ;D ;D ATB  les.

ive heard computer scanners are very good at turning A4 sheets of white paper in to a few £20 notes.................

obviously i havent tried it

kev

• 9 months later...
I got a few and didnt like them, found theyre better used for their purpose, storage of junk  :o

bet clean was difficult due to the raised bit in middle where moulded ????

I know I'm replying to an old post - before anyone jumps !!

But items can be ordered on-line and delivered to your local Wilkinsons for free - or to your home at a charge

hi cpild ypu please tell me how you find the old posts please,,been a member on ere 2 years and still havent sussed it out....thanks..mark.. :B :B :B :B :B

hi cpild ypu please tell me how you find the old posts please,,been a member on ere 2 years and still havent sussed it out....thanks..mark.. :B :B :B :B :B

look through the boards !!!!! lol

Guest joshdonlan

bet clean was difficult due to the raised bit in middle where moulded ????

Tried 6 in my converted shed and didnt even let them lay. They were rubbish  :o Waste of £12 - could of got a good sack of corn for that.

use 'search' above the forum heading - and search for what you want - the box older than 90 days (where it says newer - can be changed to older)