Weekend Losses

sapper756

Well yet another weekend out of the way, and how many empty perches are there, due to birds failing to return from this weekends races?

I still have 4 to come from our Federations Open race from Leicester. 260 miles

3 of which are yearlingshttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Guest bakes

well gutted only 3/14 from Falaise,alot of birds missing,

and this morning is overcast and looks like rain.

had any more back paul m8

all the best

klaus

nikki

20 frae 22 Bovingdon 257 miles. Got 3 this morning. Real toughie yesterday. J Dalgliesh won the club first bird at 14.52 (8.30 lib) I didny get one tae 15.30. Loads os strays sittin about down here.

3 batches of 20 plus birds landed on rig thought the morning only to take off further out to sea ESE . Due to the strong wnw wind still blowing. From what i could see a lot were double rung with race rubbers lovely looking birds.Its B--dy sad givin the force of wind yesterday it was blowing 30kns plus through the morning & afternoon.

Well yet another weekend out of the way, and how many empty perches are there, due to birds failing to return from this weekends races?

I still have 4 to come from our Federations Open race from Leicester. 260 miles

3 of which are yearlingshttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

just got another, so still the 3 yearlings to comehttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

budgie you have hardly lost a pigeon since racing started you must have 2% sh*t and 98% top class birds :P

Frank its now 99% Shi-te they are homing not racing.With the racing just about to get started they will go doon like snaw aff the dyke.1-off my best 2% went down yesterday seek. :huh:

Frank its now 99% Shi-te they are homing not racing.With the racing just about to get started they will go doon like snaw aff the dyke.1-off my best 2% went down yesterday seek. :huh:

talking to someone tonight he lost a good doo aswell timed it a good few times and took some good national results

wonder if there not racing because the peregrine,s are chasing them about on route????