Old Pms / How Do You Pm A Member

Shortcut Lofts

Your getting us off topic now zippy :-) Were not on Globe now :-)

And George be nice to us, have some magic powers to make you dissapear now :lol::o:D

Topics ...... oh hazerlnuts ..... you trying to push yer shop wares on to me again Arkwright :lol::lol::lol:

The new PM system is limited to 50 conversations (think of a conversation as a forum topic). Each conversation can have many replies (like posts to a topic) though - so it's best to probably try and use one conversation per member that you PM.

The old forum only limited on inbox filesize, which worked much more like email - which soon got cluttered if yours was anything like my inbox :rolleyes:

glad to be back,but how do you know if you have a pm does it come up on screen :blink:

top right of post you will see your name with an pointer for a drpdown, click on settings, and klick in the box asking to be notified on the board, you can also be notified by pm, but think the board one better

On the side of your picture, above the Sign Out link a number (with a green background) will be displayed when you have new PMs.

Also depending on your settings a popup window to inform you when you next are online, and/or an email will be sent to your registered email address.

can you stil pm someone on this new setup if so help me how to do so please

click top right for drop down box called messenger

click top right for drop down box called messenger

on your profile name sorry

top right of post you will see your name with an pointer for a drpdown, click on settings, and klick in the box asking to be notified on the board, you can also be notified by pm, but think the board one better

I have that done, but I received a PM yesterday, but no notification. I only knew about it, because when I was on changing a few details on my profle, I went into the comments box, started to type, and when I typed first letter in the comments box, up came a PM from yesterday :blink::blink: !! Somebody enlighten me please !!

Hi all. Is there anyway we can look back on our old pms as i need to read back through some and contact people. They are probably in front of me on this new site but i cant see them lol.

yours in sport

kevin

Na mate, think they may be lost forever..

Hi all. Is there anyway we can look back on our old pms as i need to read back through some and contact people. They are probably in front of me on this new site but i cant see them lol.

yours in sport

kevin

on notification of changing server all pms were losted a thread saying the site would close and members to save there pms to a word document or something similar as these could not be transfered , this was periodicaly bumped by admin and myself

Guest beautyhomer

If all old pms were lost why has my messenger got 5 pages of old pms in it using up all of my available space.These go back a couple of years by the look of it. :D :D

If all old pms were lost why has my messenger got 5 pages of old pms in it using up all of my available space.These go back a couple of years by the look of it. :D :D

lucky you :) no idea mate ;)

I have that done, but I received a PM yesterday, but no notification. I only knew about it, because when I was on changing a few details on my profle, I went into the comments box, started to type, and when I typed first letter in the comments box, up came a PM from yesterday :blink::blink: !! Somebody enlighten me please !!

you need to enable notifications in settings , comments arent pms :)