chatroom

frank-123

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Doostalker

Bill I tried as well just now and it seems the JNS website which provides the chat room may be having bother. I couldn't get the JNS site to open either. Hopefully it will only be a short term problem.

Guest Doostalker

Help?!?!?!

I have a message that keeps coming up on the screen which says "you are now downloading the file work.php from sfl.jns.ca"

It looks like it is a repair patch for the chat room as JNS is the provider. Trouble is I don't know which programme to open it with and the damn thing keeps appearing everytime I click on any part of Pigeon basics. I have tried several programmes to open it with but no luck.

Anybody getting the same or have I messed up the download somehow??

Sorry about that, indeed Terry is right, the jns server seems to be down. I have sent an email to clarify the situation, and when it'll be fixed - awaiting a reply.

It just so happened at a bad time; I left bound for Belgium on Friday morning and only arrived back an hour ago. Needless to say with work out there this is the first time I have been able to check on things, and receive any emails.

Should know more, or have a fix a little later tonight :)

Webmaster

Hi all,

The irc server that hosts the chatroom went down sometime on Friday due to an extended power failure. All should be back to normal now.

Can't get on the "Chat Line" is there a problem with the system???????

Everything thing worked fine till today then????????????????

Yours in the Sport Bill.

Guest Doostalker

Great stuff Ross, it is back on line now. All we need is for some of us to start to use it more frequently. How about the previous suggestion of going to the chat room every hour on the hour to see if anyone is there?