chatroom

frank-123

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Doostalker

Getting trouble accessing the chat room to. I had a security warning display sbout some applet being applied, and after allowing it to open, nothing happened. Any ideas what is wrong??

Getting trouble accessing the chat room to. I had a security warning display sbout some applet being applied, and after allowing it to open, nothing happened. Any ideas what is wrong??

When that happens try reloading the page, sometimes it's as simple as that.

Last night I changed the Chat Room, login, and tweaked the chat room page.

If you dont have Java installed on your machine a message will be displayed saying so (you must have Java (Java Runtime Environment) installed for chat to work.). If you see this message, follow the link into the message forum, to the post which gives instructions to download and install Java.

Webmaster :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
O-BOY    This chatroom is worst than DRUGS

I get hooked on it and now can't get a hit

Smokeing--drinking coeffee--biteing finger nails

HELP Ross--it going to be a long night

ROFL Don,

The server is working fine, however because the dns changed again today, richard needs to update his files. If you want to chat I can can do so from this page http://worldpigeon.com/index.php?ind=chat

Hi Doo,

The chat room is usually busy from 3pm (-5 GMT).

I think the best suggestion that I could give for the current set-up, would be that someone open a topic where persons could post when they enter the chatroom. Another suggestion would be that if you go in, consider staying there to give others a chance to enter, rather than just going in and leaving within seconds if there is noone else there, which is something that happens all too often. Sometimes people only miss eachother by mear seconds.

Also there is a script running in the chatroom now, which if you know the nickname of a specific chatter, it will tell you when they were last in teh room. Instructions for how to use that are provided upon entry to that chatroom.

If there are any suggestions let the webmaster of PB know and if there's soemthing I can do he can reach me quite easily.