RACHEL

maddy706

I KNEW THIS TIME WOULD COME WHEN I HAD TOO DO THIS , BUT I HONESTLY DIDN'T REALISE HOW HARD IT WOULD BE. I'VE BEEN SITTING HERE FOR OVER AN HOUR NOT KNOWING WHAT TOO PUT.

RACHEL PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING . RACHEL WAS ONLY TWO & HALF  YEARS OLD.

IN HER SHORT LIFE SHE SUFFERED SO MUCH PAIN , SHOWED SO MUCH COURAGE AND TOUCHED SO MANY HEARTS.

LIKE THE HEARTS OF YOU ALL ON HERE , WHO RAISED THE MONEY TOO SEND RACHEL & HER FAMILY ON HOLIDAY TOO DISNEYLAND.

WE GAVE RACHEL & HER FAMILY SPECIAL MEMORIES TOO HOLD ONTO. I WOULD LIKE TOO THANK YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU DONE  FOR RACHEL

GOODNIGHT & GODBLESS YOU RACHEL  X  

So sorry to hear of Rachel's passing, deepest sympathy to all her family & friends. She has gone to be with the angels to watch over us all. God Bless Rachel.

Pat & Family