How did u do today?

Guest Pigeon_Man87

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Pall home safe (sent seven) came in like a pensioners coach party unsteady on their feet and mouths gaping ............ must be at least 20 minutes behind this week ..... so back to normal ..             ::) ::) andy

All home, but far from happy. Used the back of the loft. this week but no response,  thinking of racing the hens for the rest of the inland programme. Why don't we leave well alone? ;D

GOOD NEWS FROM CELTIC 1ST AND 3D CLUB , THATS 2 INNAROW ;D ;D ;D    GETTING TO THE STAGE HE WONT EVEN TALK TO ME ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D CONGRATS CELTIC,, AFTER WHAT YOUVE WENT THROUGH LATELY , YOU DESERVE IT,, CONGRATS TO ALL THE OTHERS ON THE PRIZE LIST,, AND FOR THE OTHERS , THERES ALLWAYS NEXT WEEK ,, HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT RACE AND GOOD RETURNS :) :) :)

Guest TAMMY_1
Seems to be a lot of birds missing in Angus & Dundee. Mind you hardly surprising when Lanarkshire lib 15 minutes after Angus with East in the wind. Lack of thought somewhere along the line

THINK IF YOU HAD LOOKED AT THE LIBERATION THREAD YOU WOULD SEE DUNDEE LIBERATED AT 10-15 AND LANARKSHIRE LIBERATED AT 10-45, WHICH WAS A WAIT OF 30 MINUTES, SO THERE WAS NO LACK OF THOUGHT ON OUR SIDE

geordie 28 April 2007, 09:08  Quote  Report to Webmaster

Hatchling

Posts Per Day: 1.09 dundee fed otterburn 10.15 east to south east wind

THINK IF YOU HAD LOOKED AT THE LIBERATION THREAD YOU WOULD SEE DUNDEE LIBERATED AT 10-15 AND LANARKSHIRE LIBERATED AT 10-45, WHICH WAS A WAIT OF 30 MINUTES, SO THERE WAS NO LACK OF THOUGHT ON OUR SIDE

Hatchling

Funny thats what i was thinking or does Jade know something we dont as most of my club members have 100% returns

Ian Miller wins our club from Otterburn, 83 miles. 16/303, away at 1130 in an east wind, winner timed @ 12:57 vel 1672.

Tho behind again, my birds did miles better than last week, timed @ 13:06 vel 1495, again 2nd last in club (30th) Got 11 out of 14 in 18 minutes, and got my 2 late breds, their 1st race. 1 still to come.

Guest TAMMY_1
sent ten still 2 missing 9 mins behind winner

i must do better

i must do better

i must do better

i must do better

i must do better

i must do better

i must do better

i must do better

i must do better

i must do better

i must do better

i must do better

NOT TOO BAD FOR YOUR FIRST RACE BART

WAS WELL PLEASED WITH THE YEARLINGS TODAY , HAD 20 AWAY AND ALL 20 ARE HOME, SO HAPPY WITH THAT PARTICULARILY IN AN EAST WIND

I would say fantastic actually not a day for yearlings usually but the big convoy would help i suppose, but still great flying.

Hatchling

WHITS THIS NONSENSE TAMMY ANY IDEA OR R U AS CONFUSED AS "ME" NO SHOUTING BY THE WAY BUT IF YOU THINK I'M TYPING THAT LOT AGAIN -

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TAMMY_1

Hatchling

WHITS THIS NONSENSE TAMMY ANY IDEA OR R U AS CONFUSED AS "ME" NO SHOUTING BY THE WAY BUT IF YOU THINK I'M TYPING THAT LOT AGAIN -

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO IDEA  IM AS CONFUSED AS YOU ME

Guest speckled

:-/ well i was 1st 2nd club frm kingsdown 95 miles .not sure of other vels(ie whiteflighter seagull)????????????  :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ but me doing 12.56. :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ but i had 100% returns that all tha matters lol ;D ;D Speck